🔞Chapter-7🔞

Taehyung's Pov
Today, i took Hazel to my office because I know Mrs Lee is up to something and i cannot leave my innocent Hazel with that bitch.

My eyes went on Hazel who was sleeping on the couch so I went out from my office to check on my employees.

After checking the employees , i was coming back but I heard Hazel's screaming like help me from my office.
So, i quickly went inside my office to see that Hazel was having nightmares.

I went towards her and started waking her up. Hearing my name she became calm.

I asked her what happened. She told me she had a nightmare. I told her that she can share about her nightmare with me.
Then she started telling me that two people got married but it looks like the girl is forced. Then on the wedding night the husband forced the wife. She also said that it felt real.

(How can she not feel it real when it already happened with her. (Taehyung's inner thought)

I slowly whispered how she remembered this but Hazel was not in her right mind so she didn't hear anything.

I looked towards Hazel and saw that she was still mumbling and was looking worried.
So, to distract her mind from her nightmare I kissed her. First she was shocked but then she gave in.

Pov End.

Mature Content  ahead 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
(Read at your own risk)

Taehyung started opening her shirt buttons while kissing her neck.

Hazel - We are in office.

Taehyung - Doesn't (kissing) matter.(opening her last button)

Hazel - Someone will see us.

Taehyung - Nobody can enter (kissing) without my permission.
(Removes Hazel's shirt, she is only in her bra)

Hazel- tae.aa..ah (moaning)

Taehyung - (biting her neck) my previous marks (kissing) are still left on your neck.

Taehyung's one hand is behind Hazel's back and the other hand is on her thighs which is going inside her skirt.
He gently started rubbing her clothed clit. He can feel her wetness in her panty.

Taehyung - Baby, i didn't even do anything and you are already wet. (Said in his husky voice)

His hands then went on her panty ,he removed it and threw it on the floor.
Then he lifted her skirt till her waist and was watching her cum dripping pussy.
The view excites him.

Like a hungry wolf he pounced on her pussy and started eating her out whereas Hazel became a moaning mess.
After some time , she cummed in his mouth.
He licked her every single drop of cum.

He got up and removed all clothes and then sat on the couch and told Hazel to sit on his lap and wrap her legs around his waist.

Hazel saw that his dick was standing straight so she held his shoulder and started teasing him by moving her pussy on his dick. Taehyung started  groaning.

He couldn't control anymore so he said .

Taehyung - Stop, teasing me Hazel.

Hazel started moving her hips a little faster. Soon, both of them cum.
Then Taehyung held her back a little above her hips with his both arms (so that she didn't fall ) and positioned his dick at her entrance and without any warning  he entered inside her .

Hazel - Sl..aah...ow.aah...aahh

Taehyung - Th..is ah..(thrust).a ..li.. little.. aaah....pu..nis.ah (thrust)...ment....for..ah..tea..s(thrust).ah..ing...Me.

After 4 rounds, he got up from the couch holding Hazel in that position and went towards his table. He threw all things on the table and then he made her lay on the empty table. And again started making love to her.

Rest you can imagine.

Mature Content end.🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

After their love making session, Taehyung and Hazel cleaned themselves with tissue and then he wore his clothes and helped Hazel in wearing her clothes as she was very tired.

Hazel slept on the couch and Taehyung started doing something on his laptop.
(He cleaned the table himself as he didn't want others to see the mess he created).

Outside Taehyung's office

Someone was outside Taehyung's office and heard everything.

?- Aaaaah(internally screaming)..... Hazel you are mine. And I will not let that Taehyung take you away from me.

TBC............

I hope you all will like this chapter.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

Hope, you all are not getting bored with this story.

🥀Moon🥀