Chapter-14

Taesin Pov
I was roaming in my office when i got a call from one of my men. I quickly picked the phone as it can be information about Hazel.
I got the news which i wanted to hear from my men in 2 days.
My man told me that someone had spotted Hazel in the airport.
It means that she is not here. So, i told my men to quickly find her location.

Enjoy as much you can after that Hazel you are going to face the worst punishment.
Pov end.

After that Taesin went to Soo-ah to give the news that he got a lead about Hazel's whereabouts.

In Basement

Taesin - Oh , my dear Soo- ah . I got to know where Hazel is.

Soo-ah- wh...a..at .

Taesin - You heard me clearly. (smirking)

Soo-ah- No...no ..this can't happen.

Taesin - Hazel will also get the same punishment but a little worse than you.

Soo-ah- Ah (pain). Please don't do this with her. I told her to take the step. She is  innocent. Why are you ruining her life.

Taesin - I already told you Soo- ah. I want something from her and i will get it from her .

Soo-ah- please, you can get it from someone else.

Taesin - Sorry , darling. I am addicted to her .

Saying this Taesin left the basement.
And Soo-ah started crying as her planned fail in saving Hazel .

Other side

In cafe.

Hazel was washing dishes in cafe.
When a customer entered in the cafe.

One of the waitress went  to take order.

The waitress came back and give the order to Hazel.

Hazel started preparing the customers order.

After preparing the order ,Hazel called the waitress but she didn't came so she went outside to call someone but everyone one was busy so Hazel decided to give the food to the customer.

Hazel reached near the customer, she was placing the food on the table. When the customer looked towards Hazel.

He was looking at Hazel when Hazel felt someone was staring at her so she quickly went away after serving the food.

The customer also started eating his food.

Time skip

At night
Hazel came back home after finishing her duties.

Hazel entered her home and turned on the lights.

She kept the grocery items on the kitchen counter.

And She quickly went to her room to change the clothes as she was little uncomfortable.

She went to kitchen and prepared her dinner.

After eating her dinner , she went to sleep.

In midnight
Hazel was sleeping peacefully until she felt that someone was on top of her.
She quickly opened her eyes to see her worst nightmare.

Taesin- Found you , baby.

TBC.............

I hope you all will like this chapter.
Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.