🔞Chapter-4 🔞

Hazel Pov
We came to the hotel ,Taesin asked the receptionist about our room. We went inside the lift after taking the pass .We reached the top floor .We walked towards our room.He told me to go first . When I went inside the room i was shocked to see the room. The room is the largest honeymoon sweet in the hotel. It was decorated beautifully. But i was very scared looking at the room.

I asked Taesin about this he came behind me and whispered seductively near my ears "Honey, today is our wedding night

I asked Taesin about this he came behind me and whispered seductively near my ears "Honey, today is our wedding night."
I was very scared that if he do something with me . I am only 17 years old. I don't want to loose my virginity to someone whom I not love.
I was in my thoughts but my thoughts broke when I heard a click sound so i looked backwards to see that Taesin has locked the doors.
Pov end

After locking the door ,Taesin slowly slowly started moving towards a scared Hazel.  Hazel was also moving backwards.

Hazel- why are you coming towards me?

Taesin - Honey ,i already told you that's it's our wedding night .

Hazel- But i don't want this .

Taesin- But honey, i want this and nobody is gonna stop me. You know why. (smirk)

Hazel- why?????

Taesin - Because i have bought this hotel.

Hazel- please !!! I am only 17. I don't want this.

(Hazel reached near the bed while moving backwards and Taesin was still coming towards her)

Taesin- I don't care. I cannot wait anymore.

Mature content 🔞🔞
(Don't read if you are not comfortable because i warned you in the beginning.)

After saying this Taesin pushed Hazel and she fell on the bed which was decorated with roses.
But now the roses scattered because Hazel fell on it.
Hazel tried to stand but Taesin pulled Hazel's leg she again fell on the bed and Taesin hovered over her and started kissing her hungrily while Hazel was trying to free herself from the old man (Taesin).

Taesin became angry because Hazel was not giving in so he teared her upper gown which showed Hazel's upper body as she was not wearing any bra .Hazel tried to cover her upper body by her hands but it failed when Taesin removed his tie and tied her hands and pushed them upwards and started doing what he was doing.

He was making hickeys on her neck while Hazel was screaming in pain.
Slowly, he removed Hazel's all clothes. Now she was  all naked in the bed. She was hoping that someone will help her but no one came.
Her hope was gone when Taesin removed his all clothes. There clothes were scattered on floor.

Hazel was looking a beautiful mess in a tied up look. While Taesin got turned on seeing this view.  Hazel was screaming, trying to stop him but all went in vain .

Taesin didn't stopped whole night. He raped the young lady who was screaming while Taesin was moaning in pleasure. It went whole night.

Mature content end
( I have written smut for the first time so i don't know how it is but do tell me so i can make improvements in writing it.)

Next morning, Taesin told Hazel that he will take her to her new home so she should get ready. Hazel had very difficulty in walking as the old man didn't show any mercy on her last night and it was her first time .

After getting ready, they both left the hotel and Taesin drived the car to forest area they went deep inside the forest. Hazel thought that after satisfying his needs he is going to kill her.

But again her thoughts broke when she saw a large mansion surrounded by guards, infront of her .

Taesin parked the car and gave the keys to the guard and told him to park the car properly.

Taesin went inside the mansion with Hazel.
But someone hugged Taesin and called him .

?- Daddy

(It shocked Hazel, which didn't go unnoticed by Taesin but hearing Taesin's next word made her more shocked .)
.
.
.
...
Taesin - Hazel ,meet my
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Son, kim Taehyung.

TBC...................

I hope you all like this chapter.
Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

I have already told you this book will contain dark theme like in this chapter . If you are not comfortable i suggest you to stop reading it because more scene like this will come .

And i will introduce kim Taehyung in the next chapter. I have just given a glimpse of him so i can introduce him in next chapter.

🥀Moon🥀