Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist

Start from the beginning

"Wow, guilt tripping at its finest." Aki whispered under her breath as everyone just gave in and agreed to complete the mission.

'I win'

'I win'

~~~

We were now guarding Tazuna to his home as Sasuke and Naruto fought to take the lead from one another.

Out of nowhere Naruto runs ahead before throwing a Kunai into a bush, startling everyone.

"What the hell are you doing?" Aki questioned.

"Hm. It was just a mouse."

"Mouse? Yeah, right!" Sakura said in angry. "Everyone can see through your stupid act! You're so obvious, it's embarrassing!"

"Naruto, those are Kunai knives. They're dangerous!"

"Stop trying to scare me, you scruffy little dwarf!" Tazuna yelled.

But Naruto completed ignored everyone as he continued on his little runt on finding the person that was hiding who nows where and throwing another Kunai at another bush.

Sakura who had enough walked over to Naruto and hit him in the back of the head.

"What? What's you do that? Someone's really is following us. I mean it!"

"Yeah, right."

The only thing that Naruto even did was almost end the life of an innocent rabbit. That poor thing saw its life flash before it's eyes.

'But...that kind of trick seems a little bit outdated.'

"Look out!" Kakashi yelled out as a giant blade came towards them as they all ducked down to avoid it.

"We'll, well, If it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rogue ninja from the village hidden in the mist

"We'll, well, If it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rogue ninja from the village hidden in the mist." Kakashi said before quickly putting his arm out in front of Naruto stopping him from doing anything stupid.