Argument

Plot:Seungmin and ha-ri get into an argument over a new laptop.. and it may cause seungmin close to a suicide attempt.
_________________________________

Seungmin and his two husbands were watching TV. Ha-ri then came in with a paper. "Mama! Look!" Seungmin looked at the paper, and it showed a laptop on it.

"Cool, what about it?" Ha-ri smiled and nodded

"Cool, what about it?" Ha-ri smiled and nodded. "I was wondering if I could get it!" Seungmins' smile disappeared and formed a frown "No you can not get a computer, do you know how expensive they are!?"

Ha-ri frowned. "WHY NOT?" "Because they are way too expensive!" Ha-ri screamed. "But all my other friends have laptops!" Seungmin snapped back. "Well, I'm not their mother," Ha-ri snapped at seungmin. "GOD, WHY WON'T YOU JUST BE A GOOD MOM FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! WHY WON'T YOU BE LIKE ALL THE OTHER MOMS MY FRIENDS HAVE! THEY HAVE REGULAR MOMS! I HAVE A GAY BOY MOM!" "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO LIVE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS MOM INSTEAD!" "FINE! I HOPE YOU KILL YOURSELF! AND I HOPE NO ONE CRIES!" Ha-ri yelled and ran upstairs.

Seungmin looked at the stairs and started tearing up.. he then looked at his two husbands, and they had shocked expressions. Seungmin went to his room and closed the door... he just went to take a nap for a bit...

Soon it was dinner time and han and leeknow went to their husband's room... only to find...

A part 2! 🤩