Part 9

If you get the music, you know, and I know, lmao 🤭
-------------------
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
□Seungmin POV□
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

I wake up to screaming outside. I go to check it out and to my surprise I see...

"Hyung?" He turned around. "Seungmin yah! I need to talk to you." I walked over to him, putting my head down while walking.

"I need you to be honest to me, please seungmin." I stayed quiet but nodded. "Do you like me, please be honest, please talk to me." He holds my hands so I don't leave him without an answer.

I put my head down. "I-I do i-im sorry... I know you like Jisung-hyung... so... again, I'm so so sorry..." I started to tear up again. But to my surprise, he brought me into a hug.

"It's ok seungmin, if you want to talk about it with me and jisung, you know you can." I was shocked for his words. He then kissed my cheek!

He then smiled softly and left me stunned by the kiss. I then snapped back to reality and went back inside, screaming inside.

"Hyung? What were you doing outside in the cold?" I then smiled at him. "Nothing just went out to get fresh air." I knew I had lied, but he believed me at least.

We then went to bed and sleeped amazingly, especially me.

○○○○○○○○○○
○????? POV○
○○○○○○○○○○

That was a close one. I almost got caught by that boy. "How dare he interrupt me watching my beautiful future husband's."

"I told you you would get caught." I hear ni-ki say. I rolled my eyes and got into the car.

"You know, there gonna find out." I laugh."I have been doing this for 16 years now, and they haven't found out yet."

"Whatever, let's just go...

Felix."

*A few minutes later.*
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
□Seungmin POV □
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

I feel a bad stomach ache coming from my stomach. I get up and grab some medicine for my stomach and go back to bed.

'Why would minho hyung kiss me? Why would he hold my hand? Why would he tell me those sweet things... like saying I can talk to him and jisung hyung.'

My mind kept running through these thoughts. I started tearing up again, and I didn't even have a reason to cry. But I just kept crying. It was loud enough for jeongin to hear.

"Hyung! What's wrong? Why are you crying?!" I look over to jeongin and hug him tightly.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡Author POV ♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jeongin knew something was wrong, so he cuddled jeongin in his arms, and soon enough, they fell asleep.

Soon, it was morning, jeongin was the first to wake up before seungmin had and went to go make breakfast for the sleeping pup.

Soon or later, seungmin woke up to the smell of delicious breakfast downstairs. He walked downstairs and saw toast, pancakes, and coffee on the table.

"Good morning, seungmin." Jeongin gretted the boy with a smile. Seungmin then grabbed a piece of toast and a cup of coffee and then cuddled with jeongin.

"Are you sure you went outside to get some fresh air? Cause I swear I thought I heard you talking to someone." Seungmin just shook his head. He smiled and spoke his answer.

"I already told you. It was nothing, I took a breather, and the talking you heard, that was me talking to myself." Seungmin lied again.

But jeongin no one knew how, believed him. They finished their breakfast, got changed, and whatever, and headed to school.

Was it luck, or was it fate? Seungmin got on the same bus as leeknow and jisung. But they didn't sit at the same seat row.

They made it to school, and seungmin was the 4th kid to get off the bus. But when he got off, he was interrupted by a hand grab onto his shoulder.

He turns around, and there stands....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
◇Jeongin POV◇
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I get inside the school and wait for seungmin, but he isn't there. He isn't behind him. I thought,'Maybe he was held back by a teacher or smt', so i just kept on walking to his class.

"Jeongin, where is seungmin?" A voice asked behind me. I turn around to see sana? "Uh, I think he's still outside. You can ho look for him if you want, I'll tell the teacher that you were in the bathroom." Sana nodded and ran out of the room.

Wired.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡Author POV♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sana ran to the outside to see the sight she just wanted to see...

"Oh, this is perfect, so perfect."

He's gonna be in the back, so if you or anyone wants to do anything to him, you can~."

I giggled and nodded while getting into the trunk with our dear.

~---☆★☆★☆---★★★★★--------☆☆☆☆☆-~

"What's gonna happen next? What happened to seungmin? Will there be something with minsung, or will there be something with any other ship that is in this story?"

Put in your guesses in the comments!

♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎

I finally have the energy and motivation to actually write a lot with this story! 😭

Maybe it's because I'm on summer break, and I don't have to learn anything or put my phone down 24/7.

I also wanna say that if you have any enhypen, start kids, etc. Bxb stories suggestions, please tag me in them or tell me anything about it so I can find it.

And for the music video above, if you have seen the hyunho version, I love the living crap out of you!

Anygays, BYE BYE 👋.

[Word count:935]

End
———