Part 2.

Author POV|
——————

"Well, well, well. Look who it is. It's the one and only Kim Fucking Seungmin."

"Leave me alone sana! I did nothing to yo -" seungmin stopped his words when he felt his body fall to the ground.

"YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?! YOU STOLE MY FUTURE LOVER!"

I just stared at her, confused.

"I didn't steal anything, nor anyone."

"YOU STOLE MINHO FROM ME! DONT LIE TO ME! YOU AND MINHO ARE DATING!"

Oml, I wish. I MEAN. What is she talking about?! I'm not dating minho EvEn ThO i WISH.

Just as I was about to say anything, she pulled me into a room and pushed me into shelfs of books, pencils and pens, and other things.

"This is for stealing my Solemate." That was her words until she punched me right in the noes. I could tell it was bad, I felt blood dripping out of my noes.

R

ight about when she was about to punch me again, she didn't.

—————
Sana POV|
—————

I couldn't move my arm. I look behind me. I see Lee know being taller than both me and seungmin[Yes, I'm making Lee know as tall as hyunjin.].

"Dont. You. Dare. Touch. Seungmin."

That stare...it was just so scary, intimidating, but I liked it a little...

I blushed because he was holding my wrist.

"Minho oppa! I...Uhm..."

"I don't want to hear it. You either leave seungmin alone, or I snap your wrist so bad that even doctors can't fix it."

I shivered and nodded and then left the room.

————————
Seungmin POV|
————————

I could only stare at minho. My cheeks were turning red like a really bright red EVEN MY EARS.

He then reached out his hand, and I grabbed it back.

"Come on. Let's go get you something for your noes. Oh, and are you ok?"

I nodded and followed him to the nurse, finding out that. It's like a complete ghost town in here.

The lights are off, gates blocking the cafeteria, the library, and other things we couldn't even get anything from the office.

"Come on, we can try the door."

I nod, and we go to the front door to check if they were unlocked.

"Nope... it's locked."

"So I guess that means we're...."

Stop, don't Think aboUt that we Can't be... Kill me now please!

In here with him, OMLOHMEGOSHMYLORDYLORDIMGONNADIE!!!!

———————————————————

425 Words in total.

⚠️Hint!

In the sentence "Stop, don't Think aboUt that we Can't be... Kill me now please!' Make out the uppercase letters.⚠️

Sorry if its short.

END

Proceed to chapter 3?

Yes No
—     
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Complete!
Moving reader to chapter 3.