Part 5.

⚠️Warning⚠️

-Smut
-Horror
-Abus3
-Fluff

This part is probably gonna just have the seungmin and the man and just like a little minho, han, and jeongin.
———————————————————

———————
|Jeongin POV|
———————

All I and minho could do was stare at each other until I went back inside and shut the door, leaving minho to just stand there in shock and confusion.

"FUCK ME WITH MY BLATTER MOUTH!" I yelled out loud so loud that probably minho heard me outside.

I sighed and went to my room to at least text seungmin to see if he's really in danger...

-Jeongin-
Seungmin-hyung... Are you ok?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
————————
|Seungmins POV|
————————

*Slap*

"YOU DUMB SLUT!"

*Slap*

"DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULDNT FIND OUT!?"

I was getting slapped, over and over again...

I didn't even do anything though... but what was the point of talking, I just...wanna...go...home.

"You know what? I don't think slapping you is enough. How about throwing you on the chair again, or cut your pretty skin again..."

I shook my head, but he didn't care. He untied me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to a place where I had no idea what he was going to do to me.

He threw me into what I'm guessing was a cold room cause once I hit the floor, my body was shivering instantly.

"You are so fucking pretty baby...but when you do shit like this I have to punish you. So you know what I'm gonna do to you..."

I shake my head in response.

"Thought so, I'm gonna leave you in here rip your clothes off your body and when the timer on my phone goes off I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you."

In response I start to tear up and shake my head. All he does is just
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Smile...

"Dont worry baby I'll let you go home...soon, but until then...you're mine..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And only mine.

And then he left me alone without me, relising he ripped my shirt right off.

"I'll be back, sweetie~"

"N-NO pLEASE DON'T lEaVE!"

And then the man left him and started the timer.

|A few hours later|

Seungmin heard the timer faintly go off and get a little excited.. but he's freezing cold.

The man opened the door and immediately went to kiss seungmin. "Are you okay, baby~" He didn't answer. He was just cold and tired.

"Well, you know what time it is... come on, baby~" seungmin had no choice. Even if he tries to escape or run from the man, he knows that the man would catch up to him and punish him even more.

They got to a room, and the man threw him on the bed, kissing his cold body from lips to neck to chest to nipples.

Seungmin, let's out a moan whine. He could feel the man smirking on his skin.

The man removed his pants, and seungmin could see his 🍆 through his boxers. Seungmin blushed but knew it was wrong because he didn't like him. He likes Lee know.

"Why don't you suck Daddy off~"

Seungmin had no choice. So he got on his knees and started slowly going down on his 🍆.

The man let out a low groan and put his hand on seungmins' head, petting his hair.

"Shit, baby, I'm gonna cum~"

Seungmin just wanted this to end, so he kept going until he got stopped.

Seungmin looked up and saw the man smirking at him. "I don't want to cum in your mouth, I want to cum in your tight. Little. Hole."

The man lifted seungmin onto the bed and took off seungmins pants and boxers and grabbed some lube next to the bed, lubbed his 🍆 and slowly pushed it in his hole.

"AhHh~" seungmin moaned. He was having a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You ok, baby?~" The man asked seungmin, and he didn't want to HURT srungmin, but this was part of his punishment.

Seungmin nodded, and so then the man picked up his pace, and seungmin moaned even louder.

"D-DaDDY~!"You enjoying this baby?~" Seungmin nodded, and soon or later, they both released white strings coming from his 🍆.

"You did such a good job, baby. And your body is not cold anymore."

Seungmin didn't know why, but he smiled at the man. He wanted to go home... but he was getting kind of attached to the man[AS A FRIEND!!!!].

———————————————————

And that's 800 words in total!

I hope you guys/girls/🙅‍♀️ enjoyed 😉.

I do have a story recommendation if you haven't read it yet. It's from WisherMellon2608 called 'My cute bully~'. Or if you have read it, then just ignore this part ♡.

Would you like to continue onto part 6?
_____________________________________

[☆Tell ☆ me ☆ in ☆ the comments☆]
—————————————————

[End]