kim corporation

Tae's pov
Its been half and hour jungkook is gone i know it must be really important or he would never go but still i am feeling sad i wanted to tell him today that i love him my phone flashes with a  notification and i though it is jungkook I took immediately but my smiled vanishes when i saw the id it was a unknown number i opened and froze in my place it has a picture my parents picture mom and dad but this is not the reason i froze this is a news paper cutout it says
   "the ceo of the kim corporation decalers that they are going to be parents"
again another picture where they are standing behind a building and my hand shiverd when i saw the logo of the company it is jungkooks company kim corporation i am the finance manager there then another picture popped where my mom dad and aleksandra the news says
"family gathering of kims" and then suddenly my phone rang with the same id i picked it up and said"who are you and what are these?" i am no fool i know that if someone is sending me know these that means they want something worst thaey want our bad "i thought you are old enough to know who your parents are and who killed them" "you think with the photoshop pictures you can lure me?" i know these are not photoshopped but couldnot give him what he wants that easily my palm is sweating but i kept my voice strong  that person laughed then said"oh i didnt know the princess is that dumb and ignorent you want me to give you their faces or you want me to give you the name who killed your father and who is behind these miseries of yours "princess I hated when he called me that no I felt disgusting"what do you know and who are you" i asked "it is not important who i am i just wanted to tell you that you are serving those people who are the killer of your parents ,how do ypou think despite of not being a kim jungkook become the king?" my whole body is shivering right now and my head is paining i am seeing blurr  "you were there when they killed your father dont you remember?
(flashback)

"RUN TAE DONT LOOK BACK RUN''

" BUT DADDY MY LEGS ARE PAINING ''

" RUNNN"
GUNSHOT×
" HUH JUNGKOOK YOU KILLED KING?"
aleksanra said then laughed NO NO

nono that cannot be happening my phone broke after falling from my hand i saw aleksandra why she said jungkook killed him? no he cannot kill him he was barely  a teen that time how can he then i remember jins words "jungkook started his traing when he was 13 and .."and i couldnt take anymore i have to go and find mom only she can tell me why didnt she tell me anyhing about that

Jk's pov 👑

I knew after knowing my boyfriend they will try to kidnap queen to get to me because that would be my only weakness since they cannot get tae so i already sent queen with jimin and prepare a con artist from our team so that they would fall on my trap i am also doubting another possibility but i dont think they will go that far "you got anything " i asked yoongi mainly he made the team " yeah we got her and she also tapped every ones phone so i think ill get something and for now i know that person is from our newyork team " "but.." suddenly my phone reang it was a  unknown number i picked and froze when i heard the voice "where is my mom "tae asked "what are you talking about princess?" "i asked where is my mother you have 15 minutes give me my mom or i will destroy you jeon jungkook"he said I could feel his hatred in his voice "in your old house i am coming with her" i said then hop on my car i was afraid of this day and this possibility but he is mad that means someone told him about that incident he dont remember it atleast thats a relief now he will hate me not himself i dont know when my tears started pouring from my eyes,happy birthday jeon jungkook.happy fucking birthday.

Thank you for reading. Have a happy read and happy day. Please write a comment it would give me motivation. 🌹