prologue

"it's a boy" the woman said  and everyone started cheering happily, "the next king" everyone got their next king ,the whole palace started their celebration. but a family in the palace is not happy about it, "we have to make our plan successful today mother" said the prince of the kingdom, "yes we have to" said the mother.

"come here kookie" the queen said , "he is so small , he looks like a princess" kookie said while holding baby's hand. "he is a boy kookie" the boy's mother corrected him."But i will call him little princess" he grinned and everyone smiled at them. "Queen i am sorry for his behavior " kookie's mother said ,"don't scold my kookie Amara, he can give any name to baby ,kookie come here" she kissed kookies cheeks and the king silently admired them.
👑

"kingdom is attacked king, you go in safe room with the baby and queen"we will handle the matter " king's bodyguard said him,"no the kingdom need me now, listen to me go safe kookie, taehee and baby and i'm not  requesting you as a bestfriend today dante i am giving you an  order as a king if something happen to me today 'make him the mafia king'"." but..yes my king" dante nodded and both ran but in different direction.

Author's note:

🤎thank you for reading this story ,this is my 'first story' hope you will enjoy. And this story is a fiction so don't be offended ,and please give your feedback . have a happy day.🌈❤️