the party 👑

"You think this will work?we can get every information about the mafias?"bogum ,tae's only friend asked tae who worked 1 month straight for this codes,"this hard drive will go to the laptop and every information will gather in few seconds no matter how strict security the laptop has " tae said proudly."can you do this alone, or you want me to come with you?" tae asked him but before bogum can response tae said "ok I'll go I can't risk your life" and bogum grinned.
Bogum's father worked for the mafias but then he betrayed so he got killed now bogum wants to give every information to the news to get justice and tae is helping him ."tomorrow they have a party we can go there,they won't be able to get us you just have to get us a pass "bogum said tae "ok I will hack there server tonight don't worry you.."tae's word got interrupted by taehee"where are you going tae?" She asked "you came back so early today?" Tae asked while looking at his mother . Taehee work as e teacher in school and tae is in his last year of software engineering." Yeah,let's eat ,bogum you also eat before going " she said and work towards the kitchen.
                              👑
"Is everything going according to plan?" Jjk asked Rm " for tonight's party?" Jimin asked excitedly,jk just look at him but before he can say anything Rm hurriedly said " yes, everything is settled tonight the ships are arriving we will handle the deal king" and then glared at jimin and jimin mouthed"what did I do?".ok let's go in the party , guests are waiting" jk said and went.

" where is the room?" Tae asked bogum in his earpiece ,he came in a female dancer's dress red one-piece,long black hair and a mask in his eyes because except the female dancer's jjk knows everyone"5 th floor right corner ,but wait don't hurry taehyung it can ruin everything"bogum replied " yeah I know it's.." his words interrupted by the sound of the host of the party ,the husky but soothing voice ,A handsome man stand in the stage wearing black suit "jjk" tae muttured and beside him  an old woman standing she is the head of the family "kim Aleksandra" in a classy one-piece it's different to say that she is above fifty,but tae's eyes only watching jjk- tall, handsome , muscular.."are you listening to me, go now,it's the High time tae"tae avert his eyes from jk and went towards 'the room'.
"Why the door is opened?"tae asked through his earpiece"it's good right?you don't have to hack password of the lock "bogum answered"no but why,it's doesn't feel right bogum, something.."please tae go fast anyone can come anytime"bogum interrupted his words so tae went inside the room "there is a red locker king always keep his laptop and few files there,you know how to crack the password right?"bogum asked"yes,it's easy"tae said while hacking the password through his harddrive but suddenly someone pin him in a blink "who send you"the voice,this is him before looking at him tae knew it's jjk,his both hand is above his head "you either give me a name or I'll shoot you choose you have five seconds"jk said in a cold tone,tae could feel the shiver in his spine "leave me"he said while struggling and for a second jk's whole body Stop working and the  next moment he remove the mask from tae's face and his eyes became wide and the grip from his hand loosen in that very moment tae tried to run but jk caught him again and came close,tae can feel his breath in his neck,he came closer to tae's ear and said in his ice cold voice "kim taehyung finally you came".

Author's note:
thank you for reading this story,I know it's going slow but I promise I'll make it worth.please comment anything I'll get motivation.And have a happy day🌈❤️