dream or nightmare 🤔

Tae's pov
I woke up an hour ago currently I am staring at the man sleeping beside me holding me like he'll never let me go ,two bullet holes he has in his body I wonder how he got those but then again he is a mafia king ,he even has a crown tattooed in his arm with other thousands of tattoos I can never understand how people bear so many pain ,well he looks hot in tattoo though,wait stop thinking about him."can I open my eyes princess?" He asked and my cheeks burned again why he have to be so cocky? He opend his eyes and looked at me and then kissed  my forehead " what are you thinking princess?" How do you get those wounds I wanna ask him but instead I asked him" why did you said today is the big day?" He smiled then replied " you will know"then he remove a strip of my hair from my forehead .

🤴

"What finance manager??" I yell at jimin,after giving presentation at the eve- meeting which I prepared in the morning Aleksandra said she will think about it and now in mail she said I became new temporarily finance manager she will check my work then take the final decision.why it feels good?? But why am I taking to interest in the business? And this is the reason king said today is a big day??And why mom is so quite  yesterday when we talk throughvudeo call i asked her if she is missing me or not she simplyreplied and i quote "i am relieved i think you are grown up now i know you you will be all right" i mean wow only if she knew "You are giving me treat and you can't say no" He asked "sure" I said giving him my smile.

I  took a shower and then came to my room wrapping a towel in my body I was searching my pjs " why are searching for dress?" And I got shiver in my body "what are you doing here?"I asked him "well I thought we should complete what we started yesterday "he said and then looked at my lips  then pressed his lips onto mine ,I moan between the kiss ,he started sucking my neck and my towel loosen it fell in the ground and his eyes darkened he latched his lips on my nippels sucking it biting it ,his finger went towards my asswhole and started rubbing it before pushing in."ahh king"i am moaning shamelessly  his hand is doing wonder to my body I may cum but he remove the finger i whine in lost of touch but screamed when he entered the length "calm down princess take a deep breath,he kissed my lips "after few seconds he started moving really slow then fasten his pace when I started to moan "oh.. king th..there " he started abusing my hole and I came with scream but then change our position now i am riding him, he smiled and then started groaning ,now I have power over him ,what? I don't like loosing power.

After that day it became part of our schedule i woke up with his lips on my dick went on work ,he will sent me some romantic quote,flowers,chocolate in between my work time which maybe i enjoy a little then after coming back to home i sleep with his dick in my asshole. currently it's 2 am I am waiting for him in the room ,usually he come  before 10 p.m why today he isn't coming i was getting worried then I got his message "I won't be able to come home today princess, I am sorry, sleep tight ok? and if you miss me text me I'll go there in no time" yes I am missing you but I won't say that "ok" I replied and slept well i am trying to sleep atleast it just his chest is comfy more than this pillows. what is this feeling?am I falling for him ? The enquiries I did I couldn't get anything that makes him a bad person, he did help many ngos secretly, he is polite with the people beneath him.i wish I wasn't that good.ahhhh you are making m insane king.

👑

"Today is our only chance we have to run"
"Mamma kookie will go with us right?"
"He can't tae"
🔫 gun sound*
"Mammaaaa"
"Please Don leave me kookie "
"I have to go little princess "
"Pleaseee"

"Please ""please""I am here princess please open your eyes"and i jolted up its already morning, king is infront of me he is kissing my knuckles "why?"I asked him "what why princess?" He asked me "why do you call Me princess? I am not a woman then why?" "You look like a princess t
,the most pretty, strong, stubborn princess " he replied then hug me " You forget to take your medicine princess I told you to take it ,Don't do that ever" he said while Carasing my hair ,I wanna stay like this I wanna forget all the nightmares.

"Have you seen the new guest ?yesterday she arrived she is the really close to king"jimin said and I looked at him annoyingly after my panick attack i got ready and came to the office and jimin started to blabbering oh i forget jimin is now my personalassistant come bodyguard king selected him for me i mean he is better than anyone there atleast i can talk to him "how close?I mean .."I was going to rectify my question so that it won't look like to desperate but he quickly answered "I mean she is kinda obsessed with king ,whenever she arrives she don't leave king for a moment "I shouldn't listen to this really, I shouldn't care but I do,why??

🌹
Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment. Have a happy read  ❤️