my heart 🤎

"How did he know my name?"taehyung thought became stunned."but today is not the right time,take this secret door and go home,we will meet soon" jk said pointing at a door in the room,tae couldn't Uttar any word Just left from there silently.jk was looking at him sadly then Rm came and asked him"you were waiting for this day so eagerly, why did you let him go so easily?"jk answered without averting his eyes from the door from where tae left "because Aleksandra was there and I can't break my promise"
"Tae did you get anything "bogum's word broke tae's thought."no, something happened I couldn't.."tae was telling about the incident but bogum said hurriedly"oh my god tae i told you to be careful if anyone had any doubt you could have died""that's the problem he saw me then why did he save me? How did he know my name?"tae thought"ok bogum I'll talk to you later"he said and cut the call.
"I missed you my heart, today you really looked like a princess"jk said chuckling looking at the sky through his windows"when the day will come you will stay in my arm and I will become your king again"king madam called a meeting in 10 minutes"Rm informed him"yes I am coming,by the way Rm when is the wedding"Rm blushed hearing this but immediately made his poker face and said "we didn't decided yet"Rm and jin met 3 years ego and he proposed 1 week ego they had gone through many ups and downs but jin has wrapped Rm in his figures "never knew you can be lovey dovey wow "jimin said" you also don't know people should knock " "oh come on you guys are not couple why should I knock?and beside the door was wide open"jimin said after rolling his eyes ,"let's go for the meeting "jk said and went.

"You called me madam?" jk asked Aleksandra, every one in the mafia call her madam "yes come ,sir here"she said and jk sat down and Rm stand beside him "I got someone for our It team,he got really some great skill" she said and gave jk a file"kim taehyung,he made a latest hard drive for the "sky-high"company it was really good"jk's whole body got tensed but he asked her in a casual tone"but why an outsider" "oh come on he is a poor boy give him some money and he will give his every thing,less cost high quality"she said and laughed jk fist his hand but again said "ok I'll manage this matter "in his casual tone.

"What you got a mail from jjk team?an appointment latter?"bogum asked tae ,bogum came to meet tae"yeah but stop shouting and I am not taking this job"tae said "but why will they offer you?" "Who offered?" Taehee interrupted bogum's word."jjk group" bogum said excitedly and tae face palmed because he knows his mother don't like violence if she hear about any mafia or murder news she gets upset ."tae what is he saying" his mother asked in a very nervous tone " mom it's ok they asked but I denied them"tae answerd "no why did they..? How they get to know you? Do you know them "his mother started bombered him with questions furiously "mom it's ok come down, I worked for few companies they must have heard from them please come down, breath"tae said feeling guilty and getting mad at bogum "please tae you will never go near them please""mom i won't please come down "taehee come down after few moments and went to her room."I am sorry tae i didn't mean that sorry"tae just nodded and denied the proposal through mail.

                                  👑
"We kidnapped him king,what should we do next?"j hope asked jk who just  came home after finishing a deal"take him to the basement, I'll see him later" j hope and jimin still standing there  looking at eachother "you want to say something else?" "Yes king there is someone came here and said he want to talk to you"jk lift his eyebrows then Rm came and said "king kim taehyung came ,he wants to talk to you " jk stop looked at him and went immediately.jk open the door and saw he is sitting in a couch watching something in his phone ,he stare at tae for few seconds tae felt someone's eye on him and looked behind,there is the man why whenever he comes infront of him tae feel so nervous,so good no but he came here for something else for someone else and this man is cruel tae remind himself "I want to talk to you only you"he said looking at him ,Rm was going to say something but jk said "Rm go outside"so he went outside but stand behind the door."you could have accepted the proposal on mail you didn't have to come my heart '"."i didn't came here to accept the proposal,your people kidnapped my friend i came here to take him with me"jk was stunned and tae didn't know from where he got so much confidence but he felt like jk won't do anything to him he knows him maybe he will leave his friend for that suddenly jk laughed and said"so brave,you do know where you came right?" "Yes and I know you won't do anything to me, leave my friend he didn't do anything "tae said pretending to be confident but he was nervous inside jk started at him then came near him slowly tae could feel his heart beat is getting fast he is feeling so nervous jk came near his face there is just few inches between them tae closed his eyes then jk put his mouth close to his ear and said "be mine princess and I'll leave him".

Author's note:

Thank you for reading.please comment and vote.happy reading and have a happy day❤️🌈