Chapter 11 - Boyfriend

Shane's pov
Was she serious?? How come I've never heard of this "boyfriend". I couldn't believe it. Lisa made up a pretend boyfriend so she could have an easier way of rejecting me.. Wow. But I wasn't giving up...
Me: Who's your boyfriend?
Lisa: His name is um. George.
Me: oh
In my head I was thinking "really? You think I believe that shit Lisa?? GEORGE?? OF ALL THE NAMES SHE COULD'VE MADE UP... GEORGE!?.."
Lisa: Yeah. You guys will meet soon though.. Fourth of July party at my moms house, remember? You can still come, right?
Me: Yeah! Of course! Can't wait to meet him!!
Lisa: Yeah. Ugh. I just don't know what to about my car. When George finds out... Oh God. Shane. Please. You have to help me. Please.
Just a little background info here- Lisa and I had the same car. This was before I got my truck. So I had this little black Honda. And I knew exactly what Lisa wanted me to do.
Me: Lisa.. I...
Lisa: Shane, please.. Just until I get mine fixed! You can use your moms car! I just can't let George find out..
Me: Fine..
I handed Lisa the keys to my car. She thanked me, and drove off. I just gave Lisa my car so that her fake boyfriend wouldn't flip out on her. Go me.