Chapter 5 - Let's Tell The Viewers..

Lisa's pov
It was three hours later, Shane had already left. He was probably filming the video now. Already had the gofundme page up. I loved him. But I didn't know if he loved me and I was too scared to tell him. I got a notification on my phone, "Shane just uploaded a video: We Need Your Help" I laughed. His viewers all probably were thinking it was another misleading title because of the thumbnail of Shane with a sad face. I swiped the notification and started watching the video. "Heyyy what's up you guys!? So.. Today I want to talk about something a little more serious..." He began the video and told everyone about it. I read the comments "omg poor Lisa😭💕 feel better bb I just donated $300" and "Oh no Lisa!! Hoping you get all the money you need and feel better soon!!" I clicked the link to the gofundme page. The video had been up for 10 minutes and already 1/5 of the money needed was raised. I kept refreshing the page to see the money climbing upwards. $500. $768. $856. $1,000. $2,000. $3,000. $4,000. After about two hours, we finally reached our goal of $5,000. I heard a knock at the door. "Hello? Can I come in?" It was Shane. "Yeah sure" I said. The door opened. "Two hours and we already have $5,287 raised... That's fucking insane." I laughed. "It is." Doctor Dix walked in. "Some more bad news..." She said as she shut the door behind her.