Chapter X: My Resolve! [PART I]

Start from the beginning

"It doesn't matter to me, anyway," Gajeel said.

"If you're gonna leave, just do it already!" Nashi said, frowning at him.

"This is our guild! You're the one who has to leave!" Gajeel exclaimed.

"What a small-minded jerk," Nashi sighed.

"Get Lost!" Gajeel retorted.

"Let me know if you ever find out anything about Igneel," said Nashi.

"Why should I be nice to you?!" exclaimed Gajeel.

"We're both Dragon Slayers, after all," Nashi replied. 

'We were just enemies minutes ago, Nashi,' Happy thought.

"SCREW YOU! Next time I see you, I'll destroy you! I swear it!" Gajeel screamed, "Just wait and see."

"Man, you're vicious," sighed Nashi.

The members watching this interaction sweatdropped. Y/N sighed and shook his head in response.

"I was thinkin' of making up with you now that we're even, too.." Nashi said with a pout.

"Who're you calling vicious?!" asked Gajeel, "You're the one who did this to our guild!"

"YOU guys wrecked our guild, too, you know!" Nashi exclaimed, "Argh! Forget it! I'm not making up with you after all!" Nashi pouted and walked away from him.

The members of Fairy Tail that were watching just looked at the two of them walking away from each other in confusion about what had just happened.

"Are all dragon slayers like this?" asked Erza, scratching her head.

"I suppose so since they're the only two we know," Y/N sighed.

~Ten Minutes Later~
FAIRY TAIL GUILD HEADQUARTERS

The entire Fairy Tail Guild was standing in front of the now-tattered remains of the guild. While most were sad about the guild being destroyed, some had no expression and were talking to their friends casually.

"They went to town on it this time," Makarov sighed.

"Master, I believe we must fix one more problem before we start the repairs," said Y/N with a sigh.

"Hmmm... I see that you noticed it, too," Makarov sighed, "You know what? I'm going to let you handle it. You guys are the closest, and I will make the ending remarks."

Y/N looked at Makarov, who was staring at him with a smile.

Y/N turned to Lucy, standing beside Nashi and looking at the ground with a sad face.

"Don't look so glum, Lu!" said a female voice. Lucy gasped as she looked towards her right to see Levy, followed by Jet and Droy. All three looked refreshed compared to when she last saw them in the Medical wing.

"We're back!" Levy exclaimed with a smile, "We all worked together for this great victory!"

"Even if the guild did get destroyed, we can rebuild it even better now!" exclaimed Droy.

"Everyone..." Lucy murmured, tears forming around her eyes.

"Sorry for worrying you, Lu," Levy said as she moved closer towards Lucy.

"N-No! It was all my-" "Lucy," Y/N interrupted, "You've been through a lot today, more than anyone can imagine." Lucy turned towards Y/N.

"We know what you're feeling, Lucy," said Y/N, "Whether you believe it or not, no one blames you for what happened. Although it doesn't hold for every bit of happiness or sadness, we still share some things to some extent. That's what it means to be a guild." Y/N looked at her with a smile.