Chapter 21

Revealing the known as the unknown (Part 1):

Toby's POV:

Toby never in his life thought that he would get into so much trouble that he would end up in the police station but fate had it in store for him and all he could do was accept it. Detective Scott unlocked the door to his cell and said," You got bail Domzalski." When he walked out of his cell he saw Jim, Dr. Lake and Mr. Strickler waiting for him. Jim came in front of him and shouted," Are you out of your damn mind? What were you thinking Tobes, breaking into the museum for a fitness tracker. You should be grateful that Miss Nomura isn't pressing charges against you." "Yeah, sorry Jimbo I wasn't really thinking straight and don't worry this will never happen again in the future." "Glad to hear that Tobes. Now let's get you home man before your nana notices that you're gone." Said Jim. Toby made his way to the car where Dr. Lake was waiting for them and when they reached the car Toby asked," Hey, Jimbo are you free tomorrow evening?" "Yeah, why are you asking Tobes?" Asked Jim. "Well, we have to tell you something." Jim confusingly asked," Who's we Tobes?" "Don't worry we will tell you everything, okay just wait for a while Jimbo." Reassured Toby. Jim just gave an understanding look towards Toby and in the light of the street lamp Toby for the first time noticed Jim's muscular body and thought to himself," Is that really you Jimbo?"

The next day (Evening):

Jim was kind of expecting the whole trollhunter gang to show up so he prepared meal for all five of them including Jim. On chef Jim's menu was some garlic bread as a appetizer, Lasagna as the main course and for  dessert was Gelato from the super market. At exactly 7 p.m. he heard a knock on the door and he opened the door to see Toby, Claire, Darcy and Mary standing in front of him. Jim put a fake surprised expression on his face and said," Tobes, what are you doing with Claire and her friends?" Toby nervously chuckled and said," Yeah, all of us have something to say to you. Mary please show him the video." Mary simply nodded and showed Jim the video in which Jim beat up Bular with his bare hands. Jim simply shot a inquisitive look at Toby and said," Yeah, I went for a walk yesterday early in the morning and I was attacked by a vicious monster probably a mutated creature that escaped from the secret government base called Area 49-B that is just ten minutes away from Arcadia but I'm pretty sure I can handle it." Toby gulped and said," Look Jimbo, it's time I came clean. The monster that you fought wasn't any government experiment but rather it was a creature called troll." Then Toby explained everything to Jim including Bular, Gumm-gumms and Gunmar. Jim after a few moments of silence bust out in laughter and said," Toby if you wanted to start a fantasy writing club you could have just asked and I would have joined on the spot and I really like the plot keep going man you have my full support." Toby, Darcy and Mary were annoyed and Claire also pretended to be annoyed but in her mind she was dying from laughter seeing Jim's impeccable acting. Finally Darcy spoke," Fine, let's just take Jim to Trollmarket then he will believe." "Fine, I will play along with your games but today I cooked to much food and thankfully all of you came so you guys must have dinner." Mary was about to reject the offer but Toby stopped her and they had dinner and the dinner was delicious.

Night:

Toby and the girls were riding towards the canal while Jim was   running and not only was he able to keep up with them but he was actually matching their pace so that they could keep up with him. It seemed like Jim was taking this as a jog rather than a serious matter and after some time they reached the canal and went under the bridge. Claire looked at Jim and said," Jim don't freak out at what is going to happen." Toby took out the horngazel and started drawing a half circle at the wall of the bridge and after that a blue glow appeared and revealed the entrance to the Heartstone Trollmarket and Jim started descending the crystal stairs with his friends all the while plastering a fake sense of amazement in his face and when they reached the bottom of the stairs Jim saw that all too familiar bustling market with the most beautiful sight of the Heartstone in the middle. Toby tried to be dramatic and said," Ladies and gentleman I welcome you to the Heartstone Trollmarket."