Chapter 13

The goblin party and the eye of Gunmar:

While patrolling Toby, Mary and Darcy heard an odd sound which sounded like,"Uppa chaka." Only one thing came to their mind and it was,"Goblins!" but they also heard the squish sound which happens when you bash a goblin with a blunt object as they grew closer they heard a voice and it said,"Damn it Pepperjack ,why are there so many of these things? Did find a habitat or something?" A stammering voice answered," Iiiiiit ssssseems sssso." "Damn it,at this rate we will be shredded to pieces by these green shits. I hope something remains of us so that our family can know about our death." Suddenly Toby clad in armour came infront of them along with Darcy and Mary holding their weapons. Seeing this  Steve said," You guys better known how to use these things or go away." They paid no heed to Steve's word and began killing the goblins but they noticed that they ground around the boys were covered in thick slime which indicated that they killed quite a lot but after some time all five of them were getting overwhelmed as they were about to die suddenly Claire and Atlas came and Claire with her Pu Dao Halberd started killing the goblins and Atlas without wasting any movement swung his sword with horrifying proficiency but as they were about to be overwhelmed again suddenly Atlas's sword turned into a crossbow which fired high energy shots in a continuous streak and within moments all the goblins were dead. Darcy finally broke the silence and asked did you two finish your tasks," Yes ." Both Atlas and Claire chimed in at the same time. Marcy whispered into Claire's ear," You have to tell us everything about how the date went." "Fine, I will." replied Claire. ". So, shall we investigate their den? You know just in case we missed some creeps." said Steve." I agree with him." replied Atlas." Fine, let's do it quickly I'm tired."replied Toby. As they ventured in they found nothing more than junk but the head mounted display on Atlas's helmet flashed a warning and it said," Danger. High level radiation detected. Type of radiation unknown. Source found." It led him to a box as he opened it he found a red stone, yellow stone and the eye of Gunmar. Wait! The eye of Gunmar? But it was with Strickler." Jim(Atlas)  took the eye for it maybe Strickler's only way getting out of this whole ordeal and he just gave the two glowing stones to Toby and said," Show them to Vendel and he might find them useful. Now I must take my leave." Claire also said," I have to go too." Toby was going to give some advice but he saw that Steve and Eli had already left and the night ends also for Toby and he started preparing for the next exhausting morning and they have gym tomorrow as well but nothing to do.