72

Yunshan Mansion.

"Meet? Today?"

Coming out of the bedroom, Lisa turned her head to look at Granny Qin.

"Yes," Grandma Qin put the plate in her hand on the dining table, raised her head and smiled, "I asked you yesterday, didn't you say that there are no plans for today?"

Lisa suffocated, and finally smiled helplessly, walked to the table and sat down: "I don't know what grandma you are talking about."

Granny Qin smiled: "How about it, surprise?"

Lisa: "..."

The fright is almost the same.

"Grandma, I don't want to go today, can I go another day--"

Upon hearing this, Grandma Qin's face immediately darkened.

"I forgot what you promised grandma before? Or did you just want to deal with grandma?"

"No, I'm really not in the mood lately..."

"The worse the mood, the more you should go out and meet new friends. Grandma doesn't have to talk to each other. Even if you go out to meet people more, and be more lively and outgoing, grandma will be happy too!"

"..." Lisa sighed. Under Grandma Qin's gaze, she really couldn't justly refuse.

After two seconds, she nodded slowly. "I'll see you, grandma, sit down and eat."

When Grandma Qin heard the words, she smiled again: "Well, that's okay, at two o'clock this afternoon, at the 'Meeting' cafe. -Grandma personally chooses a place, and the Internet says that young people like to meet in cafes. , I picked the one with the highest online review in Qingcheng, are you satisfied?"

"Satisfied--satisfied, isn't it?" Lisa replied with a helpless smile.

............

A few hours later, Fulin Garden.

Jungkook put on the belt of the bathrobe, wiped the wet black hair and walked out of the bathroom, into the living room.

"What are you doing?"

Without seeing the person sitting on the sofa, he went straight to the refrigerator next to him to get a bottle of mineral water.

On the sofa, Eunwoo smiled bitterly: "Brother Jeon, I took the initiative to explain the mistake."

"..." Jungkook paused when he unscrewed the cap of the bottle, his eyes were raised, and he looked at Eunwoo with dark eyes.

Shocked by this look, Eunwoo instinctively stretched his back.

When the reaction came over, he couldn't help but sigh inwardly--Jungkook has wiped out the last bit of laziness that can soften his aggressiveness since he returned from five years in the army.

Obviously I am a lot older than this person in actual age, but now I always feel that I am the younger one...

He sighed like this in his heart, and Eunwoo kept talking:

"Two days ago, I met with Miss Qin."

"..."

Before Eunwoo spoke, Jungkook had a foreboding, but after the idea was verified at this time, he still couldn't suppress the emotions in his heart and flipped fiercely.

He has a deep voice: "What did you tell her?"

"I just told her the facts I think Miss Qin should know." Eunwoo said.

Jungkook's eyes were cold: "Who made you talk more."

"General Jeon ordered it." Eunwoo didn't hesitate to shake the pot with an innocent look. "General Jeon said, he really doesn't want to see Brother Jeon, your unlovable widow. Anyway, yours. Your vision has returned to normal, so Mr. Jeon told me to trouble Ms. Qin to pack you away from his sight as soon as possible."