08

Hearing that lazy voice seemed to be close to her ears, she called her nickname word by word in a very magnetic voice, Lisa only felt that both sides of her cheeks were burning, and the air in the enclosed staircase made people feel Can't breathe.

And the increasingly imminent sense of existence that people can't ignore makes Lisa almost unable to suppress the rush of panic and shame in her heart.

A second before all the emotions were about to erupt, the elevator door opened with a "ding".

Fresh air poured in suddenly, Lisa took a deep breath, and the almost hypoxic brain immediately became clear.

"You stay away from me...!"

The girl's cheeks were still dyed with a blushing halo, and the voice was soft. After finishing her words with no confidence, she took the three small bags of trash in her hand, and easily slipped out from the boy's side with her slender figure.

The action is agility that has never been seen since the first encounter.

Jungkook was obviously a little surprised. When he turned sideways and looked after her, the girl's back was already outside.

After a few seconds, the boy standing still chuckled and opened his eyes.

This time it was really obedient.

Unfortunately...

Jungkook's thin lips lifted slightly, and the deep emotions gleamed in the bottom of the ink-colored eyes.

He leaned back on the metal handrail of the staircase and watched the door slowly close before his eyes.

Unfortunately, it is too late.

...

When Lisa went back to the apartment building, her heart was extremely nervous; it was just that after she was cautious all the way, but did not encounter any "difficulties and obstacles" until she entered the house, her mood became a little subtle again inexplicably.

"Lili, don't you change your shoes and come in for breakfast, why are you standing there in a daze?"

Grandma Qin caught a glimpse of Lisa when she was passing by, and asked with a puzzled smile.

"..."

After being suddenly called by her nickname again, Lisa was clever instinctively, and then came back to her senses.

"Well, I'll be over."

She bit her lower lip and shook her head as if she was about to shake off all the messy thoughts.

As soon as Lisa bowed to change her shoes, she smelled a familiar smell in her nose, and her eyes brightened after thinking about it.

"Grandma, did you steam the crystal bag?"

Grandma Qin arranged a dinner plate in the restaurant, and she couldn't help but leaned forward and smiled a little after hearing Qin Qing's words:

"You, your nose is as good as a little greedy cat."

"What stuffing and what stuffing?" Lisa changed her shoes and ran into the restaurant quickly, her black and white eyes shining brightly, "Is the bean paste or the egg yolk?"

"Don't worry, Little Cat, you have both."

Grandma Qin gave Lisa a fond look, then she put down the bone china dish in her hand, turned around and went into the kitchen to get milk and hot porridge.

In addition to the exquisite crystal bags placed in pure white bone china dishes, there are also a few side dishes placed in transparent crystal bowls on the dining table, which look shiny and luminous. Just looking at them like this will greatly increase your appetite.