23

In the morning, Lisa sat at her grandma's dining table, staring at the golden carrot cake in front of her in a daze.

I didn't sleep well all night. Last night, the man suddenly narrowed his eyes and looked at him in his dream.

..."From tomorrow morning, how about you sending me to school?"

A muffled voice seemed to ring in her ears again, Lisa's chopsticks flicked, and the carrot cake fell back into the bone china dish in front of her.

The bone china plate was slapped softly, and Lisa regained consciousness afterward.

"Lili, isn't the sophomore class too tired?"

Grandma Qin raised her head when she heard the movement, she was looking at Lisa worriedly and asked, "Why don't you have any energy to see you this morning?"

Lisa waved her hand.

"No, grandma.... I'm just thinking about things and I'm distracted."

"Then don't worry, you think about it slowly. I think you got up earlier this morning than before, and it's okay if you delay it for a while."

After Grandma Qin reminded her, Lisa raised her eyes to the wall clock at home.

It's seven o'clock already.

With ten minutes left before the appointment with that person, Lisa hurriedly bit the carrot cake from the plate into her mouth, and got up and hurried to her room.

"I still have things in school today."

Lisa explained to Grandma Qin as she packed her things, "So I have to leave early in the morning."

"Hey? You haven't finished the porridge yet, are you leaving in such a hurry?"

"Ok."

Lisa turned around and nodded vigorously.

Grandma Qin had no choice but to compromise.

She chanted as she cleaned up the dishes: "What kind of thing should you take so seriously? I can't finish breakfast, and I have to let students go to the evening to study until that point. This school is really..."

Lisa was listening with a guilty conscience.

Although the appointment was at seven ten ten, she was the one who compensated that person after all, so it's hard to let others wait for themselves.

Thinking about this, Lisa had already put on her small backpack and walked towards the hallway.

"Go home early after school at noon."

The voice of Grandma Qin's instructions came from the dining room.

"I know, goodbye grandma."

Lisa answered the sound and pushed open the door of the house.

Her gaze quickly swept across the porch outside the door of the door, and she walked out without any movement.

The anti-theft door closed behind her, and Lisa walked towards the elevator.

As soon as she turned the corner, Lisa had already seen the morning sun spilling onto her feet, and it seemed to be warm, making people feel better without realizing it.

Lisa curled her lips slightly, and her gaze fell to the elevator window.

Then she was taken aback.

On the edge of the window, he was leaning against a boy wearing a decent school uniform. The uniform trousers made his legs straight and slender. Even if he overlapped casually at this time, it did not affect his beauty in the slightest. The small suit jacket of the school uniform was unbuttoned, and the two corners of the shirt were scattered on his side, and the strong waist wrapped in white lining was exposed.