59

Before Lisa recovered from her previous puzzlement, she was startled by the "two hundred push-ups" that the boys casually uttered.

Two hundred...

The little girl standing still frowned.

It seemed that she had frightened people just now, so Jungkook made such a reaction, but now he still wants him to be punished for himself.

But if you share the punishment, two hundred push-ups, according to the results of her periodic physical training...should she can only share five at most.

Thinking about it this way, Lisa looked at Jungkook a little innocent and a little vacant.

At this look, she was just as shocked as the others in the room at this time.

——

The boy's body stretched into a straight line from shoulder to ankle, meticulous, and there was no trace of effort between the ups and downs. After starting the count, the actions were clean and neat, without any muddle-headedness.

Each set of actions was done to the extreme, but the person's eyes were still calm and calm; the steady rhythm was always the same, without any signs of slowing down, as if these actions were as simple as drinking water and eating to him...

Until about two minutes later, Namjoon stared blankly and reported: "One hundred and ninety-nine...two, two hundred..."

As soon as the ending of "Two Hundreds" fell, Jungkook tensed his elbows, and took advantage of his strength to bounce up.

Before the onlookers waited to see clearly, they saw that he had been straight from being flush with the ground, and they didn't even see him making any support.

Surprised and admired eyes gathered in one place.

For these students who are on the front line at two o'clock in the basic school every day, being able to do two hundred push-ups in one breath has been amazing. It can be heard that after Jungkook finishes doing it, he can't even see the sweat on his forehead-it shows this person's feelings. The physical stamina is very abnormal.

Lisa, who knows Jungkook best among the people, was also surprised to see the boy approaching with his apricot eyes open.

Lisa came back to her senses when Jungkook picked up the coat she was laying aside, walked in front of her and stopped.

"You can make two hundred at once, so amazing..."

"..."

Jungkooo was unmoved by everyone's sighing gaze, but at this moment, after hearing Lisa's words, his eyes flashed.

He turned his face sideways and coughed slightly uncomfortably.

Lisa didn't notice it, but still said to herself: "Second brother did two hundred and thirteen at most at a time. I heard that it took nearly ten minutes, and it took me a long time to show off..."

Hearing Bambam's pronoun at the girl's place, Jungkook couldn't care about being uncomfortable anymore, and he turned back to his eyes--

"Without rest, my highest record is 2,700. But this was last year, and it should be more now."

"..."

The girl opened her eyes round this time.

Seeing this frightened cat-like expression, Jungkook felt itchy. At the same time, he couldn't help but reflect on the words he had just blurted out almost without thinking.

So naive...

The boy looked down at the girl, a little helpless in his smile.

——