Funeral

Me Kyle have fully caught up now and today's the day of the funeral. We sat down in the 3rd row of pews and the ceremony started. It was sad and quiet. I never thought Kenny would really die. 

  There's an after party we're we can see everyone from school. Me and Kyle walk in and right of the bay I see Craig and Tweek. Craigs lost some hair, Tweek looks very stressed out, "Hey guys!" I greet them.

  Tweek whips around and almost hits me out of fear, "GAH- who the hell aRe you?"

  Craig studies me, "Stan? Stan Marsh?"

 I nod, "Yep, that me."

He smiles a bit, "You look like shit."

I can tell he's joking, "I still have most my hair," I point out.

He rolls his eyes, "Yea yea, got most my dads genes sadly."

I raise my eyebrow, "Thought you were adopted?" 

He glares, "What the hell does that mean?"

Kyle intervenes, "Your mom is blonde and your dad is ginger, and your hair is black. Your adopted."

"Fuck you! I'm not adopted!" He exclaimed.

 Tweek put a hand on his shoulder, "Y-your not adopted."

Craig cooled down, "Yea I'm not."

Craig walked of leaving Tweek, "H-he's definitely a-adopted."

Me and Kyle laugh. He's seemed to calm down since Highschool which is good, "You and Craig still dating?"

"No. We'er m-married," he says like it's obvious.

Kyle slaps my arm, "You dumb fuck of course they're married after all this time!"

I throw my hands up, "Well I don't know!"

Tweek shakes his head laughing, and walks of to find Craig. Kyle swish's his drink around and takes a sip, "You leaving after the party?" He asks.

 "That's what I was planning but I might wanna stay for a little while longer."

He nods not displaying any emotion, "Kyle?"

"Yea."

"Where do you live now?"

He chuckles, "Here."

"Why would you want move back here?"

He shrugs, "I was 19 almost 20 and still caught up on you," he replies stiffly.

"Caught up on me?"

He smiles sadly, "Do you not remember Stan?"

I shake my head slowly, "No, what does that mean?"

He sighs, "I suppose it has been a long time," he finally looks at me, "In Highschool I liked you, and you liked me."

"What?" Then it clicks.

"Oh, I- I forgot bout that.." 

He laughs bitterly, "I wish I could've."

I stand there not really knowing what to say. Mabye I will just bolt after the party, "Hey I think I'm gunna get going now," I say quietly.

Kyle nods looking away from me, "It was nice to see you Stan."

I nod walking of, "Nice to see you too."

—-

  I frantically pick up out hotel room smushing everything into bags. My robot AI wife stands there watching, "I thought we were staying?"

I shake my head, "No we'er not."

Once I have everything packed up I move it into the car. I get in the drivers seat, "Come on get in."

She purses her lips but gets in the passengers seat. Once we got to the gate theres officers and police standing there. I roll down the window, "Uh can we please leave?"

One of the off shook his head, "No, someone didn't get their vaccine, your stuck here for quarantine," he explains.

"Wait wait wait, only one person didn't get it. So now all of us are stuck here?"

He nods, "Correct, now please go back into town sir."

I roll up the window and smash my wheel, "What the fuck!"

Short chapter but IDC IM SORRY I just have 0 motivation for this book... also 650 READS!!!!!!!!TYYYYYYYY