Goodbye

A month later...

  Me and Kyle have spent almost everyday of this past month together, and sometimes Kenny and Cartman would be there. Kyle was walking out his house with a glum look and carrying a suitcase. He smiled at me, "Bye Stan," he put the suitcase in the trunk and shut it with a loud clank.

  His features are blurry from the tears welling up in my eyes, "Bye Kyle," I slowly hug him and rest my head against his shoulder. His face is smushed in my hat. I can feel his shoulder getting damp from tears and also my hat, "I'll miss you so much," He gasped out.

  "I'll miss you too, y-your my super best friend Kyle," My throat was jumping and my breath hitching.

  His head lifted up so I lifted mine. We started at eachother. I took in his bright green eyes, his red hair, orange jacket and green hat one last time. Kyle's mom grabbed his shoulder, "Kyle, it's time to go."

  Kyle shook his head, "I don't wanna go. I really don't."

  Sheila sighed and went into the car, "You should probably go now," I wiped my eyes, "I don't wanna make this harder."

  Kyle hugged me again, "Goodbye Stan," he whispered.

 "Goodbye Kyle."

    He pulled away and got in the back seat. I went up to the window and he rolled it down, his face is red and  his eyes glossy. The car starts slowly driving and Kyle sticks his head out and waves and shouts, "I love you."

   I stand there. Not knowing what to do, my eyes widen in shock. The car takes a turn and I can see it anymore. I walk back to my car with my head down crying and gasping, just trying to calm myself down. I should have said it. I wish I could've just said those words. Because, I do love him. I love my super best friend Kyle Brofloski.