Chapter9:Typical Highschool Party

Butters isn't that bad, until he is. Right now he isn't bad. He's just talking about how Clyde is gunna have a party. Mabye I'll go there will definitely be alcohol cause cmon it's Clyde. I went to one of his party's in the summer and it's a blur. I got drunk, the next day was hell. I don't wanna go through that again. As Butters continues to talk Jimmy walks up, "H-hey fellas!"

"Hey Jim!" Butters waves, "Was up?"

He shrugs, "You g-g-going to the p-p-pp-party this Friday?"

Butters nods enthusiastically, "Mhm I'm going with Kenny."

"I don't know if I'm going." 

"Y-you should, it's gunna b-be fun. Alcohol, hot c-chicks, good music."

"I'll think more," I respond me and Jimmy parting ways with butters. "We-weel if you do go t-th-then you can hang out w-with me."

Jimmy crookedly smiles at me. I roll my eyes playfully. We reach English and I sit next to Craig. "Hey Craigyyy!"

Craig glares at me, "Hey stanyyy," he sings back, but with a harsh face. "Calm down dude."

   He sighs, "Sorry, Tweeks been more stressed then usual and it's getting annoying," he rubs his temples, "I keep telling him that I can't always deal with his problems, and that he should talk to someone else sometimes. But that made him mad."

Wow tweek and Craig fighting thats new, "Well he needed to hear that, and you need a break sometimes," I reason, "So it's not your fault."

"I know it's not my fault, but I don't like fighting with him," he looks to me his grey eyes tired and sad, "I really don't like arguing with him. It's makes both of us sad."

  He really does sound and look sad, "You guys are gunna be fine, an 8 year relationship isn't gunna end with something stupid like this," he glares. "Stupid?" 

"No, not like that," that didn't come out as nice as I wanted, "Its just this is kinda small, and you both are gunna be fine." 

  His expression softened to his normal serious face, "Ok."

Mr.Garrison walks in as the bell rings. Or Mr.Gayerson. "Ok children shut the fuck up," the talking silenced quickly, "So today I'm introducing you to a new student," he looked to the door, "Come in now."

  A short guy with shaggy black hair, red eyes, and all black clothes walked in, "Well hello Damian, where are you from?"

"The 7th layer of hell!" His voice sounds like a squirrel goat thing was getting strangled by a chipmunk, "Oh my mothers from Alabama too!" Damian glares at him with fire, literal fire in his eyes, "Ok well calm down and go sit by Pip. He's the kid that looks like a girl and French."

"I'm not French! My names Phillip, and I'm British!" Pips voice calls out. Craig starts laughing a bit.

"That's even worse," Mr.garrison tell him, "Go sit."

Damian shuffles over to Pip, "Now that that's out of the way, let's start talking about how Kylie Jenner shouldn't be allowed in the ocean."

Me and Craig groan. Then he goes on to say that the ocean already to much plastic and that we don't need more, but that's a brief summary.

 Time skip to Friday right after school

"Stan please come. STAN!"

Clyde whined leaning onto me, "STANN!!!"

I sighed pushing him off me, "Ok fine, I'll go."

He smiled, "WHOOO!" he cheered, "But I don't trust you so come on," he grabbed my arm and started running with me to his car. I was tripping and slipping and even falling but Clyde kept me off the ground. Damn when'd he become this strong, "Clyde I have my own car!"

He finally stoped at his car he looked at me, "Ok? We can come and get it."

I groan, "Clyde that's really stupid," he still looked confused, "But we can come and get it."

"Clyde you dumb fattass. I'm going to my car and going home. Then at 8, no 7:30 I'll be at your house."

"IM NOT FAT SO STOP CALLING ME FAT GOD DAMIT!" He opened his car door, slammed it, and drove away angrily. I just at the bit of dust swirling around with a blank face, and walked back to my car. 

  We reach Clydes house. Kyles driving me, Kenny, and Cartman. He's decided to not drink so that makes it easier. I mean I guess I'll drink a bit. It is a party after all. Clyde's party. He's always thrown the best party's, from his million birthdays down to just some holiday party's. Kyle parks on the street so it'll be easier to leave. Some people are already here even though we came way earlier. Kyle insisted we help Clyde set up, which I think is stupid. I opened the door and heard the nasally voice of Craig from the kitchen. 

  "How many times do I have to tell you, me and Tweek are good now?" Craig monotones, "And we'er Ben better then we were before."

   We walked into the kitchen as Craig crossed his arms. Tolkien, Clyde, and him were standing in the kitchen, surrounded by red solo cups, beer, and chips. Tolkien notices us, "Hey guys. You here to set up?" His deep voice asked.

Cartman rolled his eyes, "That stupid Jew," he pointed his stubby finger at Kyle, "Is making us help you set up."

Kenny sighed and walked towards the beer, "There's nothing left to do!"

Kyle sighed, "The party's not even started, you can start drinking now."

Kenny shrugged and popped the beer open and took a swig, "This tastes expensive," he smiles.

Tolkien smiled, "Yea because it was."

 Kenny set his beer down and got down on one knee, "Mary me Tolkien, I would the perfect house wife too!"

Tolkien laughed and Kenny started laughing too.

   People have started to arrive, like Red, Bebe, Kevin, even Scott Malkison. That made sense though him and Clyde have been getting close. I've stayed by Kyle the whole time. The music was pretty loud so you had to shout to be heard. Kyle and Bebe were talking and I was standing next to him akwardly, "I'm gunna go get drink," I shouted to Kyle. He just simply nodded. I scoff and walk to the kitchen. Tolkien and Kenny were talking. I grabbed a beer bottle. It was kinda big but I don't care, I'm kinda annoyed. Kyle hasn't talked to me at all, just to stupid Bebe.

  I shake my head and take the bottle topper of. I push back to Kyle. I'm getting increasingly annoyed as the night went on. I'm also getting drunker. It's feels kinda nice, floaty almost. I lean against Kyle and he finally looks at me. 

A concerned look was etched on his face, "Stan, you should stop drinking. You've had enough."

 I just looked at him. His green eyes, sharp jawline. I feel the urge to touch his face. I reach out and trace his jaw. He tenses, "Stan let's go." I let my arm fall, "Kyle you never wanna talk to me," I feel suddenly sad, really sad, "You only want to talk to her," I point at Bebe, who looks stunned. 

  "No I also wanna talk to you," Kyle said holding me up. I looked at him through my eyelashes. 

"Kyle~" I say giggling, I hug him. He hugs back. I burry my head on his shoulder.

"Now do you wanna go home?" He asked softly. I shake my head against his shoulder.

Finally finished this chapter after a week. Also got a B on my algebra test so my grades are good now. And I can work on this more.