Part 12/11 Booker Gets His Spitfire Girl

Charles's plan for Noah's Ark had flaws. When this is all over, Booker was not going to let Charles blame him for this mess. Sure, he had not followed the plan "specifically" as ordered, but the plan had a lot of holes. He was sure they would be laughing about it in a few days at their meeting spot, but for now, things were going to hell in a handbasket, and he would like to go on record as saying, the problems were all because of poor planning by Charles. He was telling this all to Jane as he tried to catch his prize.

"I refuse to take the blame for this fiasco," he said to Jane.

Humble was enjoying the game he was playing with Jane. He did love a feisty girl. He was backing her into a corner. So far, she had thrown a flashlight at him and hit him with a pot. She got him good across the chin. She tried to stab him with a pen he thought he gave her a while back, but she missed.

Booker continued with his analysis of Charles's plan. "Soft, he's gone soft. He didn't even mention Bea or Bernie. He always planned on offing them when he left. Man's gone soft."

"I think you're wrong about him. His only mistake is having you carry out any plan for him. You always mess things up, Booker," said Jane who threw a rock at him that hit him in the chest. "You're a screw-up."

"Oww, that hurt, darling," said Booker, "Where the hell did you get a rock?"

"I got friends, you pompous asshole."

Humble was losing his patience, "Don't make me mad, it'll make this go by too fast. I like it slow."

Jane repositioned the last weapon she had left as she backed up. She was trying to not back herself farther into a corner, but she was running out of room.

"Well, you better speed things up," said Jane, "Don't think you got much time." She pointed at the water below her knees.

This made Booker smile. He was in control now. 'This," he said pointing at the water, "is all your friend's fault. Abraham. Charles knew Abraham would be running around loose, but he didn't include him in the plan. He did not tell me to lock him down. I think that he wanted him to get to high ground, to take care of his precious exhibits. Charles didn't count on that little chicken shit having any balls at all."

"Abraham is brave," said Jane who lunged and swung the knife at Booker who stepped out of the way. "He is not a chicken shit." She swung again.

Booker continued his tirade of Charles's plan as he advanced. He pointed again to the rising water. "All this is thanks to your friend Abraham. He speeded things up, I was going to give everybody a long time to think about what was happening. Take my time with you, but I guess I'll just have to take your friend, Willa, along for a ride. Take my time with her."

"You'll never catch her. She's too fast," said Jane. Her back was against the wall. She swung again and slit the front of Booker's shirt, but she got just a little too close and Booker grabbed her hand with the knife and squeezed it until she dropped the knife. It landed with a splash. Jane screamed. Booker punched Jane in the stomach and breath was knocked out of her with a sound like - wumpff.

Jane doubled over, and Booker picked her up by her waist and pinned her arms and her body against the wall with his weight and said, "Let's go over to the bed. I am going to take your clothes off and fuck you so hard, like you never been fucked before."

"That won't be too hard to do, since I'm a virgin," said Jane desperately trying to win some leverage and pause the attack.

"Why Jane, you do know how to tease a man. I am so hard. I am about to come already. Feel this." He placed one of her hands on his crotch.

Jane spit in his face.

Booker slapped her. "Don't worry, this won't take me long, and when I'm done I'm going to hold your face under the water until you're dead. I might even do it while I'm coming." Booker lost his focus when he pictured this and Jane squirmed an inch free.

Jane hocked this time and spit again.

Booker wiped his face and reached back to punch Jane again, but he was interrupted. Abraham snuck up on him and saw his chance when Booker pulled his fist back. Abraham hit Booker's fist with the bat with such force that he knew something broke, he heard it. Booker dropped Jane who slid down the wall into the water.

"I don't like the way you talk to ladies," said Abraham.

Booker was holding his hand against his chest and bent over. He looked up at Abraham. "You better run, you little chicken shit."

"Run, Abraham," said Jane.

"Not this time," said Abraham. "I'm standing my ground." He pulled the bat up like a baseball player. With all the confidence of a man who had found his reason for living, Abraham pointed towards the wall and called his homerun, just like The Babe. 

Abraham swung for the fences.