003

📍HARLEM NEW YORKJUSTINS ROOM12:56AM

📍HARLEM NEW YORK
JUSTINS ROOM
12:56AM

I LAID IN MY BED thinking about the previous moments that happened hours before

I LAID IN MY BED thinking about the previous moments that happened hours before. DD wasn't Lyin when she said she looks different. She was bad asf! Now I gotta make her mine again!1 thought about how she looked tonight.

The way her ass popped out that skirt, the way it moved like water, the tattoo on her butt and lower back and her hand tat just turned me all the way on. And that one lil twerk move she did that her ass moved at two different paces. Like one cheek went up the other went down and she was SHAKIN that shit. I saw a couple videos online of her dancing as a stripper nd honestly Ian judgin. She looked good asf under that light.

And not only that she was flexible as fuck. Hittin splits back bends and allat other shit. I felt myself getting hard by the thoughts that went by in my mind. I subconsciously slid my hand down my stomach inside my grey sweats into my boxers. I hard as shit now. I pulled myself out feeling instant relief.

I went back to the night I took her virginity. Of course she didn't look as attractive as she did now but I didn't care. The way she sucked me that night was wayyy better than any other bitch I got head from.

I slowly started to stroke my hand up and down sucking in breath. My mind went back to when she bent over putting her tatted hand over her crotch like ice spice. Her ass was on full view. She used to be so sweet and innocent when i first had sex with her but it's like now she's a freak.

The way she was riding that night had me going crazyyy! She even spelled her name too. Shit had me nuttin like a bitch! Ian never nut like that but the way she made me had me wantin to call her ass right now but we all know that won't go as planned. I imagined her right here right now.

Lookin fine asl naked bent over my bed giving her the hardest back shots I could. I imagined her ass bouncing from my hips and her screaming my name as I went in and out of her.