009

📍 BURJ KHALIFA,DUBAI THE RENTED HOME10:36PM

THE RENTED HOME
10:36PM

WE MADE IT BACK to the house embracing the cool air that was flowing through

WE MADE IT BACK to the house embracing the cool air that was flowing through. "What a goddamn day Chile." I flicked on the lights in my room.i sat sunshine down as she ran to her bed to chew on her toy.

I sat everything down and kicked off my slides going to the bathroom to start my shower. I was drunk asf cuz I had at least 4 cups and I'm horny too. I quickly stripped from my shorts and swim suit and got in the shower.

I grabbed my shampoo and curl conditioner squeezing shampoo into my hand before scrubbing all around and over my head. I used my nails to comb through and around getting all off my hair.

I rinsed it out and added conditioner and rubbed it through my hair making it bouncy. It stopped above my butt. I rinsed it out and grabbed a large hair pin and put it in a bun before grabbing my dove body wash squeezing some into the shower sponge.

I quickly scrubbed all over my body feeling my arousal to grow stronger even more makin my pussy to start throbbing so much it started drippin HEAVY!

#WAP

I quickly washed all over my bottem half and rinsed before turning off the shower stepping out. I wrapped a towel around me snatching my phone off the desk beside the bed and FaceTimed Jay.

He answered on the 2nd ring. "Wassup?" He was in the living room. "I'm horny as fuck rn! Please tell me you can help!" I quickly rushed out as the feeling got more stronger as it started to hurt a little. He nodded getting his AirPods and walking to the bathroom locking the door. He put on of them in and sat down on the toilet.

I went into my pink Louis V duffel bag and grabbed a pink glittery dildo. I dropped my towel and laid on the bed spreading my legs setting phone up to where he can see me. I like how my pussy pink, pretty and wet.