010

📍BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA ERICAS BEDROOM9:48AM

ERICAS BEDROOM
9:48AM

I WOKE UP TO THE sounds of the tv playing in the room seeing the sunlight shining through the curtains

I WOKE UP TO THE sounds of the tv playing in the room seeing the sunlight shining through the curtains. Erica was sleepy peacefully beside me as I fell asleep watching tv last night.

She stayed up a little longer cuz she did a wig install.

I got up carefully not trying to wake her as I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and use it. I crept downstairs seeing diamond eating some cereal along with dd.

"Fuck y'all doin down here so early?" I asked. "It's only 9 in the morning," Dia rolled her eyes. She still had somewhat of a problem with me. "ight damn jus askin," I jerked my head back a little.

I remembered rica had some errand to run today so she gon be a lil busy. "don't you start school next week?" I asked her.

She nodded. "And I'm bouta be cheer captain this yearrr!" She danced in her seat. "All though it is this one bitch who wanna compete for it like she really been trynna get in my spot for 4 years now." She sighed out and rolled her eyes.

Me and dd started to snicker before we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Des. "Good morning hoes." She greeted walking towards the freezer getting her a pancake on a stick throwing it in the microwave.

"The fuck your so happy and jittery for?" Dia looked at her with a confused face seeing Des with a big ass smile on hers. "Cuz Tyler bouta come pick me up today and I'm spinnin the weekend with him." She grinned blushing hard asf.

I heard more footsteps coming down the stairs seeing it was Erica in her pink versace robe that I got her and grey slippers with her pink bonnet.

The fit:😴