012

📍BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA ERICAS BEDROOM11:44AM

ERICAS BEDROOM
11:44AM

📍BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA ERICAS BEDROOM11:44AM

[ R E C A P ]

"Got any updates on Darin?" I asked her. "He got a gang now! He gets money by selling drugs and runnin G on niggas! From what I heard he got the whole south side of Louisiana under him." She told me over the loud music.

Shit! Now I gotta get Ken, my niggas and OY.

"So he got money now?" I asked her in a bored tone. "Over 600K and going up. I think he's the next drug lord," she said worried. "We still got his ass. Just round up your niggas and ima get mine! Cuz this nigga gotta go on sum real shit!"

"You know when he gon strike?" I asked. "Idk but he gon do it soon! I know that nigga and it dosent take long for him to do something like this unless he has some type of strategy!" She sat down with me.

"We gon be good, i promise you that nigga ain't gon win just less we let him!" I placed my hands on her shoulders. She nodded hugging me and walked away.

Well that adds on to my worries. I decided to not think about it now and just have fun. But I'm still kind of scared. We gon see what happen tho, cuz that nigga fucked wit the WRONG ONE!

STAMP DAT!

[ R E C A P O V E R ]

That shit had me up all night. Erica's dad is coming back to kill her but we ain't got no plan rn. I looked over at her seeing she was softly snoring. Her hair was all over the pillow and she was naked.

I think you can guess what happened last night.

I put on some sweats and quietly went downstairs seeing everyone down there including Des. "When you get back?" I asked her going over to the kitchen. "This morning," she scrolled on her phone. "Thought you was coming back tonight," I told her confused.