ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴀʀʏ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ #4⭑11-24-23

Our first crossover let's see how this goes!

Remember to check these fanfictions out and give your (positive) review. If you are interested in having your fanfiction promoted in this book let us know on the Message Board or by PM/DM. Give this week's author love, votes, and follows!

Don't forget to send your review of this book via PM and it will be showcased.

FANFICTION OF THE WEEK

Fanfiction Title: In the Dark: A Seven + Nico goes to Hogwarts

Fanfiction AuthorRiptide_reads

Main Ship: Solangelo, Percabeth

Summary: Something is rising, something that few have witnessed before. Watch (or read ig, whatever floats your warship) as Solangelo, Percabeth, Reyna, Thalia, and Leo endure something only ANNABETH has heard of, and something none of them have ever done before: Wizard school. Oh, and also they have a quest. Ugh.

Sneak Peak:

Percy is almost to the bottom of the camp half blood lava wall and his foot slips. Well, fuck. After two whole wars and a trip to literal hell, rock climbing is what finally kills him. Seriously? It couldn't have been old age after a long life with Annabeth and his friends? Well, that sucks. He closes his eyes and waits for the burning sensation on his back.

It doesn't come. He opens his eyes and he's sitting on a blue train cushion with Annabeth, Will, Nico, Reyna, Thalia, and Leo. Everyone is looking around like they just fell into this magical world too.

Thunder rumbles above them and a voice echoes through Percy's brain and white mist issues into the oil from the open window. The voice bounces off the big blue piles of unfinished licorice in Percy's mostly empty skull. Hello, Heroes. Says the voice. I am not Hecate. I won't offer you a quest.

"We can't refuse, can we." Percy asks out loud. 

Nope. Replies Hecate, popping the P because she's a Wattpad character. Protect Harry Potter. Here's your luggage. Do not disappoint me. Eight trunks appear in the nets above their heads and Percy says 

"So.. does anyone want to play Crazy Eights?" He pulls a pack of playing cards from his back pocket."

Dude, how did that not fall out when you were plummeting to your death?" Asked Leo.

"HE WAS PLUMMETING TO HIS DEATH?!" Annabeth screeched.

"Uhh. No?"

"PERCYYYYY!!"

Review from Community (Rose):

As a fan of both the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Harry Potter series, I was beyond excited to come across a fanfiction crossover that combined two of my favorite fictional worlds. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Overall, this fanfiction crossover was a delightful read for any fan of both series. It was a perfect blend of action, adventure, and humor, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun and entertaining read. I can only hope that the author continues to write more crossovers between these two beloved series. 

Review from Readers (OPEN):

None yet. 

(*The Community would like to clarify that the sneak peak does not belong to us but the author of this fanfiction

(*The Community would like to clarify that the sneak peak does not belong to us but the author of this fanfiction.)