ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴀʀʏ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ #6⭑12-08-23

Our sixth dedication! Thank you everyone who has supported this book and the community; it means so much to me.

Remember to check these fanfictions out and give your (positive) review. If you are interested in having your fanfiction promoted in this book let us know on the Message Board or by PM/DM. Give this week's author love, votes, and follows!

Don't forget to send your review of this book via PM and it will be showcased.

FANFICTION OF THE WEEK

Fanfiction Title: Tidalwave - A PJO Fanfiction

Fanfiction Author: AvidWriter4Life

Main Ship: N/A

Summary: River Jackson is the younger sister of Percy Jackson.  She adores her older brother, but when she's revealed to be the daughter of Neptune, a voice tells her to leave and never go back.  But when her brother shows up at Camp Jupiter years later, she can't just sit back and hide anymore.  After journeying with Nico di Angelo through Tarturaus to look through the doors of death, a daunting voice she heard years ago doesn't stand a chance in stopping her from helping save the two Camps.

Sneak Peak:

9 yrs.

It was the last day of school.  I'd just gotten home and had to sneak past Smelly Gabe and his 'friends' that he was playing poker with.  Percy was finally coming home from Yancy Academy today.  I would finally get to see my older brother.

Percy and I shared a small room on the second floor of the tiny apartment we lived in.  During the school year my mom would send Percy to a boarding school, but she didn't have enough money to do the same with me, so she tried her best to homeschool me.

With my mom at work and Percy at school, Smelly Gabe was insufferable.  I'd soon learned how to make bean dip and cleaned up after him and his poker buddies.  I was like their personal maid whenever my mom wasn't there.

In the few minutes of luxury silence I'd get, I'd paint or write in my notebook.  Sure, I had ADHD and dyslexia, but writing in Latin was actually kind of easy.  Kind of.  I could also read a bit in Latin, better than I could English.  My mother would get the usual crease between her eyebrows whenever she caught me reading or writing in Latin, but she tried to pretend everything was fine.

But it wasn't.  She'd never taught me Latin.  No one had.

Review from Community (Rose):

I highly recommend this PJO fanfiction to any fan of the series. The original character was a fantastic addition to the story and the author did an excellent job of staying true to the world and characters created by Rick Riordan. It was a fun and enjoyable read that left me wanting more. I can't wait to see what other adventures this original character will have in future chapters.

Review from Readers (OPEN):

None yet.

(*The Community would like to clarify that the sneak peak does not belong to us but the author of this fanfiction

(*The Community would like to clarify that the sneak peak does not belong to us but the author of this fanfiction.)