ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴀʀʏ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ #9⭑12-29-23

Remember to check these fanfictions out and give your (positive) review. If you are interested in having your fanfiction promoted in this book let us know on the Message Board or by PM/DM. Give this week's author love, votes, and follows!

Don't forget to send your review of this book via PM and it will be showcased.

FANFICTION OF THE WEEK

Fanfiction Title: Spider Bites: A Percabeth/Solangelo Project

Fanfiction Author: TheRedSourPatchKid

Main Ship: Percabeth, Solangelo, Frazel

Summary: ᴀɴɴᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ɪꜱ ɪɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴛ. She's living the life. No, she doesn't work at the architecture firm of her dreams, or any architecture firm, and she hasn't been in a steady relationship since she was a teenager. But who says a bartender can't be successful? Her biggest problem is the corpse that still hasn't gone to Tartarus. Oh, the wedding invite that came in the mail? No worries. She threw that out yesterday.

ɴɪᴄᴏ ɪꜱ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ. No, really! He's everyone's favorite counselor at Camp Half-Blood. The bachelor's life is everything and more. He's actually looking forward to being a groomsman in his half-sister's wedding, even though there's sure to be tons of awkward encounters.  Bring it on. He's not scared anymore. He'll even buy the next round. 

ᴘᴇʀᴄʏ ɪꜱ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛꜰᴜʟ. Pining after a love from ten years ago does that to a guy. He's become a shell of the hero he once used to be. His fatal flaw has become his downfall. He's turning down job opportunities to care for his mother, spending his nights watching Wheel of Fortune, and eating leftover lasagna. Maybe a New Rome-style vacation is just what he needs to find himself again. 

ᴡɪʟʟ ɪꜱ ᴛʜʀɪᴠɪɴɢ. His internship at the hospital is amazing, his roommate is awesome, and he's not regretting his decision to move to LA. However, a trip to New Rome goes wrong when ghosts from his past threaten his new lifestyle. He'll have no part of it. Is this his optimistic nature, or his inability to commit?

Ten years have passed since the war against Gaea and the giants, so everyone's married with kids, right?  Wrong. This isn't one of those sunshine and smiles and Perca-babies all the time stories.

Sneak Peak:

Annabeth's head is on fire. She rolls to the edge of the bed, reaching for her alarm clock and becoming further entangled in her sheets. Damn, she slept until noon.

Annabeth doesn't like sleeping in. It only confirms that she is, in fact, lazy and irresponsible. When did that happen? She'd always been the levelheaded one. Now it hurts to think. Hell, it hurts to simply open her eyes. The light makes her nauseous

But she's gotta get up. C'mon, Annabeth, she thinks. You've had worse hangovers.

Yep, that's it. She's so so so hungover, which is a little worse than so so hungover, but a bit better than so so so so hungover. She has to hold back a laugh at the thought; can't risk throwing up whatever she drank last night. The carpet may have been thrifted from the Salvation Army, but she isn't about to cover it in regurgitated booze.

She finally takes the leap and pushes herself up and out of bed.

That's it.  She's done it again.  She's out of bed, ready to start a new day.  Whatever happened last night happened.  She's a new bitch today, and this bitch needs caffeinated.

She's also naked.  Evidently, Past Annabeth was horny.

Present Annabeth takes in a sharp breath through her teeth.  This could have some serious consequences for Future Annabeth.

What's that on the floor?  A life preserver?

Shit.

Review from Community (Rose):

The plot was well-paced and kept me engaged throughout. There were plenty of action scenes and plot twists that kept me on the edge of my seat. The author also did a great job of incorporating elements from the original series, such as the return of old friends and the appearance of new enemies.

This was one of my favorite fanfictions and I cannot wait to read the sequel.

Review from Readers (OPEN):

None yet.

(*The Community would like to clarify that the sneak peak does not belong to us but the author of this fanfiction

(*The Community would like to clarify that the sneak peak does not belong to us but the author of this fanfiction.)