ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴀʀʏ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ #7⭑12-15-23

Thank you everyone who has supported this book and the community; it means so much to me, now lets get moving on to this weeks Honorary Fanfiction!

Remember to check these fanfictions out and give your (positive) review. If you are interested in having your fanfiction promoted in this book let us know on the Message Board or by PM/DM. Give this week's author love, votes, and follows!

Don't forget to send your review of this book via PM and it will be showcased.

FANFICTION OF THE WEEK

Fanfiction Title: Two Suns

Fanfiction Author: Clearwaterstars

Main Ship: N/A

Summary: What if...Will Solace had a twin sister?

While the two twins deal with mysterious powers awakening in them normal children of Apollo don't have, they both uncover a grand plan being plotted earlier than any of them could've ever imagined -- and it isn't just the Titans. But is Camp Half-Blood ready to survive two battles? And who is the mysterious woman who keeps haunting their dreams?4

#1 greekdemigod 10/14/23; 12/1/23
#1 greekdemigods 10/14/23
#1 sonofapollo 9/23/23
#1 apollocabin 10/14/23
#2 childofapollo 8/12/23|
#2 daughterofapollo 8/20/23
#2 williamandrewsolace 10/14/23
#26 percyjacksonfanfic 10/14/23
#25 percyjacksonfanfiction 10/14/23
#47 apollo 10/26/23

Sneak Peak:

"William Andrew Solace! Hurry up right this second," Willow Solace, the nine year-old twin sister of Will Solace said, knocked on his bedroom door. "Mom's telling you you're taking too long to get ready."

At that exact moment, he bumped his elbow on the side of his drawer while getting out his comb to comb his hair. Ow, he thought. "I'm just combing my hair!" he called from inside. Willow opened the door and flopped onto his bed, grabbing his leopard stuffed toy and hugging it tightly, while swinging her legs.

"You take forever to get ready. I wanted us both to sneak some time to play Minecraft," she said with a sigh. Even though they couldn't play on the public servers (their mother refused to allow them to create a Nintendo Link account to connect to the Internet), Minecraft was still pretty fun. Especially when she could spawn creepers and watch them blow up her brother's character.

Will stopped combing his hair for a moment. "Can't we take the Nintendo with us?"

"I'm pretty sure she won't let us, after we both got in trouble for staying up playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe yesterday in my room."

"Good point," muttered Will, carefully putting his comb back in his drawer, checking himself in the mirror one last time, catching a glimpse of his twin sister's birthmark on her neck that covered about half of it. Kids at school sometimes made fun of her for it, and it always got him riled up. Why couldn't people mind their own business?

Review from Community (Rose):

I recently read this PJO fanfiction that featured Will Solace's original sister, Willow, and I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed. The author did an amazing job of incorporating Willow into the story and seamlessly blending her into the existing PJO universe. Willow is a fantastic addition to the PJO universe and I hope to see more of her in future fanfictions.

Review from Readers (OPEN):

None yet.

(*The Community would like to clarify that the sneak peak does not belong to us but the author of this fanfiction

(*The Community would like to clarify that the sneak peak does not belong to us but the author of this fanfiction.)