ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴀʀʏ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ #5⭑12-1-23

Remember to check these fanfictions out and give your (positive) review. If you are interested in having your fanfiction promoted in this book let us know on the Message Board or by PM/DM. Give this week's author love, votes, and follows!

Don't forget to send your review of this book via PM and it will be showcased.

FANFICTION OF THE WEEK

Fanfiction Title: The Third Prophecy

Fanfiction AuthorScarlettAuthor

Main Ship: N/A

Summary: What happens when Nick Fury hunts for a so called terrorist? What happens when he calls in Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton? What happens when Tony drags in the rest of the Avengers?

What happens when a third great prophecy is issued? What happens when Percy must join the Avengers? What happens when the camp betrays him because he couldn't stop his friends deaths? What happens if is a question like What if except it makes you reflect on what happens because of certain events. Instead of focusing on something you could have done in the past you must focus on the future consequences of your actions and the actions of others. The biggest what happens if though is: What happens if Percy Jackson joins the Avengers? 

Read to find out the answer to those questions and many more. Dive into the world of the Avengers and the demigods as they collide. What do you think happens?

Sneak Peak:

Fury placed the file down back onto the desk. He took a few minutes to review what he had read in his head. Multiple children were pinged on facial recognition being with Perseus Jackson, yet three of them were supposed to be dead. A few people who were seen with the teen were marked as unidentified. 

This information concerned the Director so he called in his best agents. Fury pressed a button on his desk, "Will someone get Agents Barton and Romanoff to my office."

Not even five minutes later the two super spies were in the office ready for a mission. "I need you two to run recon on this boy," Fury threw the file down.

"Why exactly are we running recon on a seventeen-year-old?" Clint asked. 

"Because he's suspicious, Barton. I can't seem to figure him out and if he's a threat we need him taken care of." 

"We'll see what we can do, sir," Both agents replied before slipping out of the room and through the base into the brisk New York air. It was getting colder now as the end of the year approached.

After a while of discussing their plan, the two decided that it would be best to observe for a while before making a move and so after locating the young boy, they took turns watching him for a while. Observing his movements and habits, learning everything they could about him.

Review from Community (Rose):

this crossover fanfiction was a fun and exciting read for fans of both Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Avengers. The author's writing style and attention to detail made for a seamless integration of the two worlds, and the character interactions and action scenes were well-executed. I highly recommend this fanfiction to anyone looking for a unique and entertaining crossover story.

Review from Readers (OPEN):

None yet.

(*The Community would like to clarify that the sneak peak does not belong to us but the author of this fanfiction

(*The Community would like to clarify that the sneak peak does not belong to us but the author of this fanfiction.)