Chapter 21

Darien was seen with Verosika and her crew in a padded workout room due to wanting to teach them how to fight, making the argument that Vortex can't protect them from every single threat that come their way. Darien was wearing a black tank top, gym shorts, and hand wraps. The incubi are wearing gym pants and tank tops with Ace's showing off his midriff and the succubi are all wearing form fitting sports bras and shorts.

Darien: *cracking his knuckles* You ready?

Josh: *nervous* I think so

Darien:It's either you are or you aren't, so get ready!

Camera pans to show the succubi looking a little hot and bothered.

Succubi:It's so hot when he takes charge

Josh: *still nervous* Ok ready

Darien did a fake-out jab making Josh flinch

Darien:Let me guess, you're the sub

Josh:What?

Darien:Fighting stance!

Josh gets back into a fighting stance and looks Darien in the eye before...flinching again.

Josh:Not the face!

Darien: *pinching his nose in annoyance* mother fucker I didn't even move

Josh:I can't help it you're-

Darien:There's no excuse, because I can guarantee the next guy will not be as nice as me!

Ace:As if anyone could be as "nice" as you asshole

Darien:Fuck you say!

Ace:You heard me!

Darien:Then square up and do something about it then tough guy

Ace:You asked for it

The two of them get into fighting stances. Ace threw a jab at Darien which he dodged and punched him in the face. He then threw a few punches to the gut before then throwing an upper cut to the chin which launched Ace in the air for a moment before crashing down.

Kat: *pained* I felt that

Josh: *kneeling by Ace* Babe!

Ace: *disoriented* Buttercup dancers I love you *passes out*

Darien:He'll be fine

The succubi are shown standing with fearful expressions.

Darien:Now Then *imitating Goldberg* Who's next!!!

Josh attempts to punche Darien which he deflected and punched him in the face. He then dodged a punch from Kat, before kicking him square in the chest before doing a jumping spin kick knocking them both down. He turned to see Verosika looking at her nails with a bored expression.

Darien:You're not getting out of this Vee

Verosika: *innocently* I'm a lover not a fighter, besides I'd hate to get this outfit all sweaty

She crossed her arms underneath her breasts and smirks at him. He stared at her suspiciously as he had a gut feeling that this was a trap and he'd be right, he casually threw his elbow back and heard a pained groan. He looked over his shoulder and saw Kiki hunched over as she tried to sneak up on him while Verosika was trying to seduce him. He looked back at Verosika who chuckled nervously as her ploy didn't work. He smirked before grabbing Kiki and tossed her into Verosika bringing both of them to the ground. He dodged a few punches from Coco as she exerts herself.

The fallen prince जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें