chapter 18

It opens on the next day as Darien and Loona were seen laying in their beds. He was still asleep but Loona laid there awake remembering how she acted towards Beelzebub last night and how Darien attacked her in her defense.

Loona:Uuuuuuggggggghhhh! Why the fuck did I talk to her like that? Like in front of Tex!! And let Darien attack her like that! Fuck fuck fuck fuck, I gotta clear this shit up

She looks over at her phone on the nightstand before turning on her side grabbing her head.

Loona:Okay, cool the fuck down just, call him and say sorry! Just call just call! So fuckin easy

She looked over at her phone again before looking away again.

Loona:a sorry is not gonna do shit! I was a total cunt...Gguuuuh!

She finally reached over to her phone and dialed Vortex. It cuts to gluttony as a ringing was heard, it then showed the inside of Beelzebub's mansion as it showed both Vortex and Beelzebub sleeping on the couch as the ringing woke up Vortex. He grabbed his phone and sees who's calling as he sees it was Loona.

 He grabbed his phone and sees who's calling as he sees it was Loona

Vortex:Hm...? *he answers it as he yawns* Loona? You good? What happened last night?

Loona:Okay, so about that...can we talk somewhere?

Vortex:Uh yeah I know a spot

He said as Beelzebub was waking up and yawning too.

Loona:I want Bee to come too, me and Darien will be there

Vortex:Sure I'll let her know

Beelzebub:I heard. Sure whatever lemme shower first... Still got this I my cooch *she said as she made a rainbow again*

Both He and Loona hung up as she then looked over at Darien as he was still asleep, she got up and goes to wake him up.

Loona: *lightly shook him* Darien, Darien wake up

Darien:erm.... *he turned towards Loona* what is it?

Loona:We're going to go meet Vortex and Beelzebub somewhere so I could apologize to her for how I acted towards her and letting you attack her

She explained all the while Darien sat up as he rubbed his eyes and face before removing them.

Darien: *sighs* ....when?

Loona:Now, Vortex will send us the address where we can meet up with them

Darien:Ok let shower first I still smell like wet dogs *he said as he got up from his bed*

It then cuts to a hellish version of Starbucks where the two couples were seen sitting across from one another.

Beelzebub:Alright you two, it's early AF. What'chu need to tell us?

Loona:I'm uh, super sorry about my bichiness last night. Tex was like super nice to ask me and Darien to come. We don't usually get invited to places. And whatever those three girls said about me was all totally wrong! Okay yeah I did kinda go to hard at that one party. But they didn't have to bring that shit up in front of everyone. I dunno. I also thought you were just like them. People around me are usually all assholes, but you were just being genuinely nice, again sorry.

Loona then elbowed Darien as he was sipping his coffee telling him it was his turn. He set his coffee down and whipped his lips.

Darien:A-and I'm sorry for attacking you. I don't know if Vortex told you yet but I lost my real family years ago when I was a child when the exterminators came down from heaven and attacked our kingdom killing everyone....even my parents. I was alone for a handful of years until our dad found me on the streets and he took me in, then when he brought home Loona I now had a new family and I was willing to do anything to protect them. So if and when I see either of them in danger I become fearsly defensive of them, as you saw last night that I thought Loona was endangered because you turned into your giant form so that's why I attacked you trying to defend her. So I hope you could forgive me for that.

Beelzebub looked over at Vortex who nods in agreement.

Beelzebub:Guys it's ok I get it *she first turned to Loona and placed a on her shoulder* I know I came off way too strong, I can tell that ain't your vibe

Beelzebub:Guys it's ok I get it *she first turned to Loona and placed a on her shoulder* I know I came off way too strong, I can tell that ain't your vibe. I try to make sure everyone's good. But I could've been more understanding my bad honey! *then then turned to Darien as she also placed a hand on his shoulder* And I know you were trying to protect your sister so I don't hold it against you because I did got a bit spicy there so I was in the wrong. So I'm sorry too *she said as she conjures some toppings in their coffees*

(A/N:I don't know what they are)

Loona:So... can we start over?

Darien:Yeah can we?

Beelzebub:Done! Now enough making up, let's actually get to know each other better, new bestites!

Loona:Bestie? Yeah fuck it! Let's be bestites!

Beelzebub:Actually there's something we want to talk to you about too

Darien:What is it?

Vortex:She wants in on your harem

Darien and Loona: *spits out their coffees* What!?

Beelzebub:You heard him

Vortex:Yeah we uh...kinda have an open relationship too and well since I trust you a lot I'd thought it'd be a good idea to share Bee with you

Darien:Oh....ok then

Beelzebub:Is that a yes?

Darien:...yeah it's a yes

Beelzebub:sweet!

It showed a montage of them hanging out together all day before they returned to their houses.

End Chapter.