Chapter 7

It opens on Darien at the basketball courts in the park nearby as he was wearing a sleeveless shirt, basketball shorts, and a pair of sneakers. As he was doing a shoot around he is listening to music through his bluetooth ear buds.

After about two hours he walked over to the bench he had his stuff at as he grabbed his towel and whipped the sweat from his head while also taking a sip from his water bottle

Darien:ahhh *he said as he whipped his mouth* that was a great workout

He then heard his phone ding as he picks it up and sees a text from Moxxie.

Moxxie (text):Help me.

Darien (text):What's up Mox?

Moxxie (text):It's Millie. She's in one of her ...moods. We've already gone for five rounds and I'm completely spent.

Darien (text):I'm on my way

10 minutes later

Darien knocked on the door to Moxxie and Millie's apartment, and she answered only wearing her bra and panties.

Darien:Hey Mills.

Millie:Hey Darien. What are you doing here?

Darien:Moxxie texted me saying he needed help with... ya know...

Millie:Pfft I wasn't riding him that hard

Moxxie:

Millie:

Millie: ....oh.

She changed into her regular clothes and the two of them head out to a nearby cafe..

Millie:Bye Mox-Mox!

Darien:Drink plenty of water!

Moxxie weakly waves before passing out. The scene cuts to the two of them sitting at an outdoor cafe where they're the only customers. They're waiting for their drinks with a bored expression while Millie looks around mischievously to make sure no one else is around before she lowers her hand so that it's resting on top of Darien's crotch. He gives her a quizzical look.

Millie:You seem really stressed. Just sit back and let mama take care of you~

She starts to run her hand back and forward over his manhood. Darien bite his lip causing Millie to let out a seductive giggle..

Millie:Aw you're so cute when you're flustered. I could just eat you up!

She kisses Darien's cheek a couple times while continuing to pleasure him. She cups his cheek to turn his head to face her so that she can press her lips against his.