Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 11 &12)

Start from the beginning

"No. It can't be," he said. "That machine. I think I know how Doc Oc got to this universe." He explains to Wonder Woman about this device called the Collider. It was how he met Peter, Gwen, Spider Noir, Penny, and SpiderHam. He told her how Kingpin used the collider to try to get his family back, but he would have destroyed every universe in existence if he continued to use it.

"But how do they have this machine here?" she asked him. Spider-Man wasn't sure, but what he did know was that this was bad. "Diana, we have to destroy that machine no matter what," Spider-Man said. "We can't let her continue to use this machine."

Wonder Woman agrees with Spider-Man. They reach the bottom of the elevator. The doors open and they head out. As they walk out, they see scientists, workers, and people building the collider.

"It's not even finished yet," he said. "But how did Doc Oc get here when it wasn't even finished?" Wonder Woman wasn't even sure. "Miles, we'll have to worry about that later," Wonder Woman told him. "We must destroy that machine."

Before they moved, one of the scientists spotted Spider-Man and Wonder Woman. "Intruders!!" he yelled. Everyone looks at Spider-Man and Wonder Woman. An alarm goes off to alert intruders are here. "Well, so much for sneaking around," Spider-Man said.

They fight their way towards the collider. Wrapping up every scientist that's there. As they get closer, Doc Oc emerges from behind the collider. "Well, well, well," she said. "If it isn't Spider-Man and Wonder Woman. Enjoying my latest creation? One that you are familiar with?"

Spider-Man gets mad. "So you're rebuilding the collider?" he asked. "You know what is going to happen if you continue to build that." She didn't care. She continued to talk.

"Well, since you're both here," she continued. "I'd figure we'd play a game. It seems that you care for some people here. I'm going to give you a chance now to walk away from this, or your friends are going to be in pain."

Spider-Man responds, "Wait, what?" Giganta, Livewire, Poison Ivy, Star Sapphire, and Catwoman bring out glass containers, and inside them are Green Lantern J, Batgirl, Supergirl, Bumblebee, Zatanna, Green Arrow, Aqualad, The Flash, Hawkman, and Green Lantern H. Everyone is surprised to see Spider-Man there. He was shocked to see his friends in trouble.

Kara was weak from the kryptonite container. "You let them go now, Doc," Spider-Man said. "I'll walk away, but only if you let them go." She agrees to this.

As Doc Oc lets her guard down, Green Lantern H attempts to break out of his container. He falls over, and the container breaks. "Doc Oc, it's time I finished you off myself," Green Lantern H said to her. Spider-Man's eyes widened behind his mask.

Green Lantern H starts to attack, but her arms repel it, and he ends up getting knocked back to a wall. "No!" Spider-Man screamed. He runs towards her to attack and kicks her face. She retaliates, and a fight between her and Spider-Man breaks out.

At one point, she knocks him back to the wall and is about to punch him to end Spider-Man. "This was fun in all, Spider-Man, but I have better things to do," Doc Oc said. Before making contact with Spider-Man, Wonder Woman uses her shield to defend him. "Spider-Man, you must get boy Green Lantern and go," she said. "I will hold her off."

Spider-Man wasn't going to let her go. "No, I'm not leaving you here to fight her alone," he said. Wonder Woman couldn't hold her much longer. "Go, now!" she screamed. Spider-Man grabs Green Lantern H and escapes. Looking back, he sees Wonder Woman collapse and then get put into a glass container. "What have I done?" he thought. He flees with Green Lantern H away from LexCorp. At the tower, Green Lantern J, Batgirl, Supergirl, Bumblebee, Zatanna, Green Arrow, Aqualad, The Flash, Hawkman, and Wonder Woman are now trapped in glass containers.

"Well, I was hoping to get Spider-Man instead, but you would do much better for my boss," Doc Oc said. Giganta, Catwoman, Livewire, Star Sapphire, and Poison Ivy all laughed. The heroes were in fear of what was going to happen.

Scene 12

Out on a rooftop, Miles is looking back at LexCorp Tower, reminiscing about what happened. Seeing his friends captured by Doc Oc was terrible. Miles wanted to go back to save them, but he couldn't go alone. He sits there just looking at the tower, without a clue on what to do. Still feeling the guilt inside of him for abandoning everyone like that. He felt the weight of the world crumble on his shoulders.

As he sits there watching, Hal wakes up. He rubs his head and wonders what happened. "They're captured," Miles said. Hal looks at Miles, not knowing it was Miles. "Spider-Man?" he asks. Miles gets up. "Everyone was captured but us," he said. "I should've just walked away when I had the chance. But I couldn't." The guilt got to Miles badly.

Hal wasn't happy to see Spider-Man here. "You never should have come here," he said. "You were the cause of all of this." Miles gets frustrated by what Hal said. "If you're trying to make me feel worse, don't bother," he said. "My friends risked their lives to get captured for me. I already feel bad enough as it is."

Hal didn't care what he said. "Your friends?" he asked. "They're only your friends because you're like them. An outcast of heroes who save lives, but I don't think that way." He uses his ring to bring out punching gloves for his hands. "Wait, you don't want to do this," Miles said. Hal didn't listen. Hal begins to charge at Miles with a punch.

Cut to Black