7. The Villain In My Story

Love

It's an alienated word for Jungkook. As someone who never experienced the real meaning of it, he discarded it from the beginning. For him love is like a cigarette—a temporary satisfaction with fake warmth and calmness, making you drown in addictive pleasure, the more you take it in, less you feel, gradually consuming the body and soul.

But since Taehyung came into his life, he had been felling different. Like a sense of belonging to someone, being possessive of someone, a feeling that Taehyung is only for himself. Is this love or only an obsession for lust? Does he want only Taehyung's body or his heart as well?

Jungkook is in dilemma as he doesn't understand the meaning of love. 'Maybe this is love' he said to himself. He looked at the man in front of him, it's not his curves and edges he is looking but his eyes, seeking attention, seeking warmth.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I didn't mean to say that." Taehyung saw the expression on the other as he mentioned the word love. He has his own mission. A mission that he had been hiding from the person he love. Yes, Taehyung did fall in love with Jungkook, it's nothing fake. Something he was sure wouldn't happen, something he had been reminded by others, yet he fell weak—weak for a mafia boss who could possibly be the one he might end up killing.

He is yet to find the mafia he had been looking for. At this point, he doesn't know what he is looking for. The immense pressure from his brother, the constant follow up from his friend, everything is driving him crazy. 'Can I just abort the mission? Can I just tell everything to Jungkook? I really wish it's not him I would end up killing.' Taehyung hung his head low in fear and aching heart.

Jungkook cupped the other's face dearly. "Are you really in love with me Taetae?" Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes the moment he heard a nickname from the deadly mafia who others fear. "Yes." He said in merely a whisper. Jungkook sighed closing his eyes.

"I can't believe what I am saying, Yoongi hyung will kill me if I say this. I am in love with you Kim Taehyung. You gave this heartless man a heart which beats only for you." Taehyung's jaws dropped as the words echoed in delusion. 'Did I hear it right? Am I dreaming?' Taehyung shook his head to see if he is not hallucinating.

Jungkook chuckled seeing him in disbelief. "You heard me right Taehyung, I love you, I really do." He confessed once again to make the other believe. Taehyung let out the tears and buried his head on the younger's chest wrapping his hands around the waist. The warmth that Jungkook is feeling is not fake. It's pure and beautiful. He placed a gentle kiss on the other's neck before hugging him back.

They confessed their love for each other. But little did they know how dangerous and heartbreaking it will turn them into.

Jungkook never told his friends about his feelings for Taehyung, that his little naughty prisoner is now his adorable boyfriend

Jungkook never told his friends about his feelings for Taehyung, that his little naughty prisoner is now his adorable boyfriend. He was not ashamed to admit anymore but he feared for the safety of his lover.