6. The Redamancy

Jungkook woke up to the most adorable view—the man sleeping next to him. He placed his head on his hand and admired the beauty of the other. 'I hope I don't fall in love with him.' Jungkook blushed at the thought of it. 'Why am I like this? How can I even think of it? Gosh I was so weak beneath him.'

As if hearing the thoughts, Taehyung frowned his brows and hesitantly opened his eyes

As if hearing the thoughts, Taehyung frowned his brows and hesitantly opened his eyes. Jungkook chuckled at the latter saying, "good morning sweetie" along with a kiss on forehead. "What is with all this sweetness? Am I your boyfriend
Mr Mafia?" Taehyung laughed teasingly. "No strings attached Kim. Don't you dare fall in love with me." Jungkook warned the other. "Yeah, I hope so too."

Few hours later, Taehyung was in the kitchen preparing lunch, whereas Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok were discussing their businesses with Jungkook

Few hours later, Taehyung was in the kitchen preparing lunch, whereas Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok were discussing their businesses with Jungkook. Taehyung was silently eavesdropping the conversation. "Hitman Bang is really bugging us. We have to do something about it." Yoongi raised his eyebrows suggestively. Jungkook stood up to take water from kitchen, eyeing seductively at his prisoner and blowing an air kiss by just moving his lips. The action made the other immensely awkward and blush. "Jungkook what happened to your leg? Why are you walking like that?" Jimin was the first to notice. Taehyung smirked as he chopped the veggies whereas Jungkook closed his eyes cursing Jimin inside.

"Did something happen to you because of yesterday's fight?" Hoseok's voice screamed concerns. Jungkook remembered that as a perfect excuse. "My legs were under something and I couldn't move." Jungkook thought about the event of last night and under what exactly his was. 'Should I think about his long hands or long.....'

"Are you sure it's your legs?" Jimin again raised his eyebrows playfully as if he understood. "Can we please move on to what you guys came here for." Jungkook really wanted to change the topic.

"Fine, do you know Park Hyung Sik? The one who look so tall and handsome, nothing like a mafia but is cunning more than a fox." Yoongi knows everyone in their industry.

"Yeah I remember him. Isn't he somewhere abroad?"Jungkook thinks about his encounter with the other once. They are not in good terms either.

As soon as Taehyung heard a familiar name he stopped what he was doing. An instant panic rushed through his body.