5. The Inner Child

"Should we check one them?" Jimin was quite worried about Taehyung. "They will be back, why do you worry so much?" Yoongi was annoyed why Jimin was this concerned about a stranger. "I still don't trust him. He is jungkook's prisoner but still he gets all the freedom. I have a hunch that he will betray Jungkook someday." Yoongi is a person who believes in his instincts and most of the time he will be right as well. "Oh come on hyung, Taehyung is a sweet guy, he was a victim too so he might be feeling safe as he has got Jungkook's protection now." Hoseok disagreed with Yoongi because he also became quite close to Taehyung.

Meanwhile Taehyung was quite surprised when Jungkook kissed him even though he had dreamt about this moment numerously. The sensation heated up Jungkook's stomach as he pulled back. Both panting for air, stayed there for a moment without breaking the silence.

"If you are confident enough you show your scars then I should be the first to see." Jungkook spoke softly still looking at the older's eyes. "You had shown me your scar so I don't mind." Taehyung pulled up his sleeveless t shirt over his head. As Jungkook's gaze set on the bare skin, his eyes widened in dismay as he unknowingly stepped back.

"It's okay I can understand this reaction and I was definitely not going to swim with them." Taehyung chuckled and put back his t shirt. "They must be waiting for us, so if you don't mind, I am heading back." Taehyung left the room when Jungkook didn't respond to him. Even the inhuman mafia couldn't bear to see the evidence of all the pain Taehyung had to go through.

"Tae? Where were you? Why did Jungkook call you?" Jimin rushed to his new friend. "He just wanted some massage. He got so worked up with boxing." Taehyung masked the truth perfectly. Jungkook was just behind them with a different face. He still looked so confused and shocked as he couldn't erase the image he saw earlier. "You alright?" Yoongi understood something fishy happened with Jungkook.

"Yeah I am okay. Just tired by boxing, I feel like my whole muscles are burning. Taehyung is a good masseur, he literally loosened up my muscles." Jungkook convinced with the same lie as Taehyung which obviously Yoongi didn't buy. "What's your plan with that guy? How long is he gonna stay here? Shall we just kill him already?" Yoongi was already getting upset with how Taehyung is affecting Jungkook's behaviour/personality. "No, I'm not planning to kill him." The younger responded in a stern voice.

As the night deepened, they all part ways leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone. As it passed midnight, they headed to their bedrooms. Taehyung laid on his bed scrolling through his phone when he received a message from unknown number.

 Taehyung laid on his bed scrolling through his phone when he received a message from unknown number