2. The Memory Lane

~4 years ago~

Jeon Jungkook, a successful businessman with plenty of men, a reputation of being a deadly ruthless man in the underworld mafia, who never hesitates or regret killing anyone who betrays him or those who fail to pay him back. No one know the exact count of people he had killed so far. The cold hearted man often spends his time in company, club or just killing around.

"Sir, please spare me, I will pay you with interest in two weeks

"Sir, please spare me, I will pay you with interest in two weeks. I have a young daughter please don't kill me." A man whined in pain as he knelt before Jungkook.

🚨 siren 🚨

"You ratted me? You informed the police? You are so dead then." Jungkook shoot the man right on his head.

"JK, we have to leave. Get into crowd as soon as you can". Yoongi, Hoseok and other men split up to escape from the sight. Jungkook moved swiftly as he crawled into a basement of a mall, climbing up the stairs.

"Hey stop right there." One of the police officers yelled."

"Sh!t," He ran into a busy clothing store, heading his way to the fitting room behind. There was only one almost closed door he saw as vacant and stormed in. To his surprise there was a man almost naked wearing only his boxers, trying to wear a jeans. Jungkook covered the other's mouth, pushing him against the wall one hand behind his head, when he was about to scream.

"Please don't rat me out. I'm not going to hurt you." Jungkook murmured.

There was a knock on the door which startled both of them. The stranger opened the door, covering his body with a jacket, "what? Can't you see I'm changing? Doesn't this store have privacy?" He yelled.

Jungkook, sitting on a corner stool, knees pressed against his chest, was blown away by the Oscar worthy performance of the man he just met.

The store manager rushed in. The police showed his badge. "I saw a suspect rushing back here, I just want to confirm."

He looked at the store manager, " woah, I'm never going to buy anything from a store that doesn't respect the customer's privacy. Can't you see I am changing clothes? Do you think I would let anyone else invade my privacy? Let alone a suspect." Taehyung rolled his eyes and scoffed run his hand on hair.

"Officer, please don't create a scene, you must be mistaken. We didn't see anyone suspicious coming back here and all the fitting rooms were closed as well." The store manager explained. The officers had no choice but leave without any lead.

He got back in the room closing the door. Jungkook immediately grabbed the man by waist pressing their chest, almost hugging and he whispered "Thank you for your performance, I owe you."

Chills ran through the man's skin as the stranger definitely look like a suspect. He nodded and wore his jeans and t shirt when Jungkook was ripping his skin out with his eyes. "Why do you have so many bruises and marks on your body? Did someone hurt you?" Jungkook's voice sounded calm and low.