4. The Green With Envy

As the dawn embraced the sky, Taehyung woke up drenched in sweat. He vigorously massaged his aching temple due to those recurring nightmares. 'When will this end?'

Taehyung gets up from the bed, wash up and change his clothes before heading to kitchen. He saw Jungkook already drinking his coffee by the sofa with his tab in other hand. "You are up early today?" Taehyung's sleepy voice startled the younger. "Oh hi...yeah, my friend is coming over from Busan today...probably in few hours." Jungkook showed same excitement as he had when he talked through phone yesterday.

Jungkook noticed his housemate's confused and alarmed face although he is still sleepy.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Taehyung was still half minded

"Do you want some breakfast?" Taehyung was still half minded. "You didn't ask me yesterday if I want it or not yet you prepared." Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows. "Yeah right sorry, I will cook something." The older responded vaguely. "It's okay, I will be having with Jimin later, you just cook something for yourself." Jungkook checked the time on his watch and stood up leaving the room.

'Who is Jimin?' Taehyung mumbled.

Taehyung was in the house all alone whole day. He couldn't move past time how much ever he tried. Later that evening he heard the door unlocking sound. His feelings of elation went to despair seeing a short but cute guy coming in clinging his hand around Jungkook's shoulder.

'The great mafia knows how to smile like that? Wow this Jimin guy must be someone very close to him then.'

Taehyung couldn't understand why he is getting hurt seeing the one who has kept him as prisoner smiling and laughing with his friend

Taehyung couldn't understand why he is getting hurt seeing the one who has kept him as prisoner smiling and laughing with his friend. 'I'm still his prisoner, we don't know each other much.' He kept saying to himself.

"Hey Jiminie, this is Kim Taehyung he is currently my housemate, under my supervision to be exact." Jungkook motioned his hand introducing the two. "Ahh actually you both are same age." He added.

"Hi Taehyung-ssi, nice to meet you. I'm Park Jimin, Jungkookie's childhood crush." He extended his hand. "Crush? Don't even dare to say that. He is just my best friend." Jungkook chuckled teasingly.