Doomguy House

This takes place after the scam went wrong.

Doom (2016)

Flynn "Fly" Taggart a.k.a the Doom Slayer or Doomguy which his friends call him was training without his suit in his training room and was giving punches to a punching bag, this was his way to take out his anger because of his past in his universe.

The death of the innocent civilians in the Marines, the demon's invasion, the death of humanity, including his wife, child, and his pet rabbit Dasiy, the betrayal of Samuel Hayden,  the fight between his clone, and the alternate Morningstar named Charlie Magne universe was destroyed including her friends, Vaggie, her parents and if it wasn't for him to rescue her, Charlie would be dead.

He strikes the final blow and punches the punching bag so hard that it gets ripped in half.

That is when Vega a.k.a the Father, now in his robot form, came to see Doom.

Vega: That was intense training, sir. Should I get you a new one?

Doom: No, that was enough training for today.

A green portal appears as Rick appears.

Rick: Hey you two, we need your help. The Eds are in trouble and this time is serious.

Vega: Kids, what can you do?

Doom: If this is serious, then we accept. Vega, let's go.

Vega: Yes, sir.

Doom went to where he kept his suit as he put the suit on.

Doom: This better be serious.