Jealousy

The sun was shining bright and air felt little hot. You had your breakfast and went for a stroll around the market.
Your head was filled with katakuri and his hands touching your body.
Without your knowledge you had entered inside the market.
It was pretty early but the market was as lively as possible.
Beautiful flowers, fresh fruits, ice cream stalls, tender coconuts and laughs and talks of the islanders made the morning active.
You walked by slowly enjoying the sight of each shop.

You saw girls crowding up near a shop.
"What's going on over there? Seems like a clothing store...."
You scooted in between the ladies and finally saw what they were selling!
It was swim suits!
"Ahhhh....summer is here!"
You thought to yourself and selected few for yourself!
"That's right! Even though me and katakuri-sama stay near beach we have never got down in water! Beach date! Like they say in the books!" You thought to yourself and brought yourself the swim suits! And for your boyfriend too! It was nothing special but you were glad!

You were happy with your haul!
You went back home quickly and prepared snacks and drinks for your surprise date!
Your mom watched you as you made a whole mess in the kitchen to prepare for your so called beach date!

You got ready and picked up your picnic basket and left home.

Throughout the way all you could think about was how would katakuri react to your surprise date plan!

You came near to your beach house when you heard girls giggling.
You hide behind the tree to see who and what it was about.
One girl said "look at him! Didn't I tell you he had this huge body and isn't he so sexy?!"
Other girl said "I always found him scary! But now that I look at him like this! My hearttttt!"
They both started squeaking as they kept staring at your boyfriends as if he was some full course meal!
You came little closer to see your boyfriend shirtless and working out.
He looked yummy. You almost drooled!
You realised that these girls and coming daily to watch your man workout. And you could notice that katakuri is also aware about the situation.
Your legs moved without your knowledge and next thing you know is-
"Excuse me......."
"We are busy can't you see!" Those girls said.
"Stop staring at my man!" You said in the most scary voice ever!
You hands curled into fist as if you were ready to punch.
"Your man?! Do you own him or something?" They asked and laughed at you.
"Tsk! I do...." You glared at them.
"Let's go.....she is bad news...."
They said and ran away!
"Who are you calling bad news! Come here you piece of shits!" You screamed!
Katakuri came and held you from back making to stop running towards them!
"So.....you own me huh?" He asked as he was trying hard to hold his laugh.
"Huh?!" you said in most annoyed tone and glared at your man!
"Geez! Calm down! I didn't know you could go this crazy!" He said as he teased you and stared into your eyes.
You immediately snapped out of your "crazy" state and said
"Sorry-"
"Don't be! No one has ever dared to glare at me like that. I like it.....a lot" he said with low voice.
"Katakuri-sama?"
"You drive me-"
"Wait a second! It's all your fault!" You said as your eyebrows frowned and you freed yourself from your boyfriend clasp.
You started to glare at your boyfriend as if you were ready to fight!
"Sorry (y/n)! You are correct! It's my fault!"
"Yes! It's all because of your hot body!"
"Oh yeah?"
"Hmm!" You nodded!
You pouted your face so hard that katakuri started laughing!
You had never seen him like that before. You couldn't blink your eyes thinking you would miss the opportunity to look at him like this!
"You are a jealousy kind of girlfriend! Cute!"
He said as he continued to laugh.
You moved closer to him as you grabbed his neck and pulled him for a rough kiss. You could make out that you took him by surprise! But he didn't mind.
He lifted you up as you crossed your legs around his torso.
He carried you till beach house without breaking the kiss.
You had tickling feeling inside you as if you wanted him to fuck you hard.
He sat on the entry stairs to the beach house with you on his lap.
Your hand slowly moved from his neck to chest, chest to abs and abs to abdomen.
He quickly held your hand stopping you from going any further. He slowly drew from the kiss and asked
"Aren't you a bad girl? And also what are doing here?"
"What do you mean? Aren't you happy to see me?!"
"I am! But I thought your mom....."
"No....she is not pissed at me anymore so I am back!"
"Really?"
"Yes! So now can we get back to what we were-"
"No! I am working out!" Katakuri said as he lifted you up and made you sit on the sit out so he can get back to his work out.
"Tsk! You are such a buzz kill!"
Katakuri bent down get to your eye level, staring right into your soul
"I will fuck you so hard that you will beg me to stop..." he said with a smirk on his face and walked away to workout.
Your body felt hot! He didn't even touch you but you could feel butterflies in your stomach.
You couldn't tell anything.
You sat there for a while with blush on your face without speaking a word.
Katakuri glanced at you and giggled, looking at you sitting there like a doll! Frozen!

You finally broke out of your silence and said
"I have a surprise for you.....katakuri-sama!"
"Seems like we will be busy today!" He said as if he knew you had something planned!
Well of course he would have seen the basket!
"Let's have a beach date! Katakuri-sama"
"Sounds fun!" He said.

P.S
I have been very busy lately with office work and have very little time to write......but will try to update once or twice a week! Hope you enjoy the reads! <3