"You want me to fuck you, baby?" Heat ignited in his eyes and my body started to heat up as well.

"Yes. Badly." I had no shame when it came to Sloan. All my shame left the moment he watched Cars with me for days on end on repeat all those nights ago.

"Hmm, I'll give you what you want." Sloan dragged his body up and pressed our lips together. But instead of ravaging me like he usually does. This was slow, painfully slow. He dragged his tongue over mine in a sensual way that made my hole twitch with excitement. 

His hand dragged up my thigh and then he roughly gripped my hard dick, which caused a gasp from me. His roughness down there was contrasted with his soft kiss and it was driving me wild.

"When do you want it?" He whispered against my lips. Lightly nipping at my bottom, which was unusual seeing as he clamps down with a hunger and fiercness. "When do you want my cock in you?"

A whimper escaped at his dirty talk. He knew how to talk to me just right and get me excited. One of the many reasons we were perfect for each other.

"Right now." I breathed out. Sloan slowly pulled away and looked me deep into my eyes. There was apprehension there, but not because he didn't want to but because of me. 

"Are you sure, baby?" He readjusted himself to where his dick was pressed firmly against my thigh and a wet spot was forming there. I also tried not to think too much I was still covered in old cum.

"I want you. Right now. I need you. Right now." I spread my legs and tilted my hips, knowing exactly what to do next to set him off. "I'm so empty." I bit my bottom lip as I moved my hand and pumped him twice. I leaned my head near his ear and made sure he heard me loud and clear, "Your cum slut wants to be filled." 

Sloan growled so deeply that it shook the bed and he was on top of me taking my lips yet again. But he wasn't aggressive and demanding like he had been. He was still taking his precious time like I wasn't just begging for him. 

He spread my legs open and positioned himself in between. He brought his hand to my mouth, breaking our kiss and I immediately took his fingers without him having to ask. I sucked as my life depended on it. And I guess it did. I needed Sloan. I wanted him inside me. Now.

I wanted to yell fuck all this prep and just slam inside me, but I knew Sloan wouldn't accept that. He pulled his fingers away once my saliva was making them stick together. He placed his lips back on me as he slowly rubbed my pucker and pushed a finger in.

Even though our kiss was languid, his finger moved at the speed of light. It was all so pleasurably confusing. He pushed in another finger and moved just as fast. Purposefully brushing his finger over the bump which made me jump out of my skin. My nails were digging into his side and I was practically breathing into Sloan's mouth. 

Then he added a third and it was tight, but it felt so good once I got over the stinging pain of the first initial push. 

"Fuck, Tiger." I moaned loudly against his lips which were now swollen. I didn't want to stop kissing him. He didn't either. 

"How do you want it, baby?" He kissed my long, running his tongue over mine. "Slow? Hard? Rough? Fast?" 

"You, I just want you." Sloan groaned at my words and slowly pulled his fingers out. As he did I felt my hole stay open and ready. Ready for him to take me.

I felt Sloan line himself up with me and I braced myself for the feeling of him filling me. I knew it was going to sting, but I welcomed it. He continued to kiss me, savor me, as he slowly pushed himself in. Sloan groaned and I could feel his body tense as he pushed inside.