Elsa hadn't even thought of that. What If Godzilla hadn't been there? Slattern would have most certainly killed her and who knows how many after her had Godzilla not showed up.

"Either way, despite being a guardian as described in the book. We still have no idea if he is truly a guardian, we don't even know if the book is factual or not!" Anna explained. Elsa had to admit she had a point, they truly knew very little about this monster, or his intentions.

"I know, we can go to Grand Pabbie tomorrow and see what he has to say!" Kristoff exclaimed. "Great idea babe!" Anna said kissing kristoff's cheek. "Alright then it's settled." Kristoff said, "It's wonderful that we're leaving tomorrow because Sven promised to tuck me in." Olaf said as he hoped off the couch on the reindeer's back. "I did?" Kristoff said using the voice he made up to speak for Sven, because Sven is reindeer who cannot talk...and Kristoff is weird.

The trio left the living room leaving Anna alone with her sister Elsa who was just staring at nothing in particular, having strange feelings ever since Godzilla showed up. "So, when you mentioned that Godzilla looked at you. You didn't seem scared."Anna said snapping Elsa out of her thoughts. "Yeah, it was weird. When he looked at me, it was like I could tell he wasn't there to hurt me." She said gazing at her sister softly.

"Why did he look at you?" Anna asked, "I don't know, I wish I did but I don't." Elsa said walking over to a widow over looking the kingdom. "Maybe...and it might be weird to say this, but maybe...he was attracted to you?" Anna said nervously.

Elsa's head shot towards her sister for making such a statement. Yes it sounded very weird indeed. "Not in a romantic way obviously because how would that even work?! Not that I'm judging if your into that, but what I'm trying to say is maybe he could sense your powers." Anna said.

"Maybe." Elsa said turning back towards the window, or maybe he sensed her for a different reason. Either way, no one was getting anywhere with this tonight, and before she left the windowstill she could have swore she saw a tail rising out of the surface of the water beyond the bay. But it left as quickly as it appeared.

Sighing, Elsa decided to head to bed and get some sleep.

_

In the fjord, Godzilla was watching the castle with great interest. It would appear that the human woman he saw after his fight with Slattern lived in this city as some kind of ruler. That impressed him a bit. It's been a while since he's seen humans do the whole monarch thing, but then again this wasn't exactly his world.

Despite that, the lizard king felt a strong connection with the young woman whom he was most certain had powers of some kind. And for a human to posses such abilities intrigued him to no end. He would most definitely stick around for a while and be keeping a close eye on her. Just in case.

_

Kristoff and Kai, Anna and Elsa's loyal palace servant, were packing things into a cart which was attached to Sven, while Elsa and Anna made an official announcement to the people that they would only be gone for a couple hours and that the royal council was in charge while they were gone.

Once the group had left the had left, they received waves and good wishes from Kai and many of the citizens of Arendelle.

"All right Sven, full speed ahead!" Kristoff told his reindeer friend as the cart rushed off into the distance.
"So, who wants to play charades!" Olaf said excitedly from the back of the cart, as everyone else just let out a groan of despair.

After a while of playing charades with Olaf because they had nothing else to do, the group finally arrived at their destination. The home of the stone trolls.

They got off their cart and walked towards the little hillside covered with large boulders.
"Uh...guys, we could use your help. Hello...Pabbie, anyone?" Kristoff called out but there was no response.

"I know your probably busy right now, but we could use your help." Anna said and suddenly the boulders started to
tremble and shake, until they rolled towards the group and the the large rocks soon took the shapes of small rock trolls with clothes made of moss and some had serval multicolored crystals around their necks as some sort of ancient tribal wear.

"Kristoff's back!!" A troll named Bulda said as she jumped on Kristoff's back pinching his cheeks from behind him slightly. Bulda had taken in Kristoff and Sven when they were younger. "And he brought Princess Anna and the queen!" Another troll named cliff said.

"We need to see grand Pabbie it's important." Elsa spoke calmly. "Sure it is, but first tell about the wedding!" Bulda said as many more trolls gathered around Kristoff. "I didn't know there was going to be a wedding," Olaf said before gasping loudly, "Kristoff, your getting married!!" Olaf said excited, as Elsa and Anna gave looked of amusement. "W-what, n-no I'm not getting married! I mean, not yet but-"who are you marrying, is it Anna!?" Olaf gasped again interrupting Kristoff's nervous rant as he just looked at the snowman unamused.

Anna just blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, despite Olaf's curiosity she, nor Kristoff were quite ready for that yet. But sometimes Anna did like to fantasize.

"Everyone! This is important, we need to speak to grand Pabbie." Elsa said with authority tone in her tone, not anger or impatience, just urgency.

The trolls then lost their happy looks, which were replaced by ones of concern, which did not reassure the group.
"He's mediating, we haven't seen him for a while." Cliff said. "We really wish we could help you, but we don't know where he goes when he mediates." Bulda said.

"It's all right." Kristoff said before looking back at his group who all had disappointed looks on their faces. Especially Elsa, who had really wanted to find out more about Godzilla, who he was, and why he was here.

"Move out the way!" An older, much more wiser voice said. Another large boulder rolled towards Elsa, Kristoff, Anna Olaf, and Sven. The boulder then morphed into a troll who had a moss robe decorated with all kinds of crystals he earned with years of experience.

"Grand Pabbie!" Anna said. "It's good to see you again my child." Pappie said kindly. "Grand Pappie, we could really use your help." Elsa said but Pappie raised his hand as if to say she didn't have to speak more. "I know why your here child, my mediations have given me visions of the past and the future, you want to know about Godzilla, don't you?" Pabbie said raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Yes." Elsa responded. "Good, gather around, all of you. Let me tell the story, of the king of the monsters." Pabbie said with an ominous tone trailing in his voice.