ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣-22

lets start.....

𝗜𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹......

After Jungkook faint Jimin took Jungkook to hospital as soon as possible....

The doctor come running and said:- As we thought *that doctor already know Jungkook and his problem*

Jimin Also called Alex and told him come to hospital and both of them stand front of doctor ....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- What happen doctor

Alex also confused....

𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿:- 4year ago Mr. Jeon started to developing a tumor in his brain and it could be cured with a operation but his memories would be loss.....

He refused to do it. We warn him that medicine it only able to control it for some years then he may go in vegetative state and may never wake up.....

And his stubbornness he choose to live on medicine but now medicine won't work ...

We will have to do his operation but we don't know when he will wake or not ....

In such case there are very less chances...

Jimin ,Alex were shocked....

Then Jimin got a call from Taehyung .....

Call ....

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴:- how was my Chim Chim doing???

Jimin didn't say anything he started to crying loudly Taehyung become tensed after hear his crying ....

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴:- what happen Chim something happened to you....

Jimin told him everything about jungkook condition he feels bad for Jungkook and jimin

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴:-  don't worry Chim nothing happen to that muscle bunny everything Will be fine I am also come their for your help okay don't take tension and make decision....

Cut the call.....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- *go to doctor* doctor you can do your operation I can't see him in this condition I Will wait for him to wake up my love is not weak if he take many years to wake up I am always his side .....

Operation done successfully about Jungkook parents they told them but they not care about him ....*heartless parents*

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 1𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵.....

After one month Jimin took Jungkook to his house and Jimin also shifted to Jungkook house to took care of him about company Taehyung and Alex they managed everything their....

Jimin was cleaning Jungkook's cupboard and he found a box . He was opened it and tears started coming from his eyes ....

The company was Jungkook start which was no. 1 in Korea was on jimin name .... The paper or share are all name of Jimin....he was crying and opened the paper or say that letter.....

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- *💌* jiminee if you are read this that's mean I won't be there may be I will gone already from this world or will sleep for long time .... I want to say sorry about may things but I don't have time .......this company is in your name because I am Also you're because of me you loss many years to smile ......I just don't know what to say.......I want to clear this I really love you I can't love anyone like I love or miss you in those years but my ego and anger come between us ......and everything is messed up ......I really want to hate you to killed my bestie yugyeom but my love for you more powerful than my hate ......I know that was accident I really want to apologize for my behavior or want to forgive you but in last day of your college I messed up with my anger .......then after that I now I have tumor but I already loss you but I can't loss your memories that the reason I am alive that one day I will meet you and confess to you how much I love you......bye jiminee