ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-4

They found jimin almost the age of yugyeom . Sitting in a corner. He looked pale .Seeing him Alex think of yugyeom.

He went to jimin and gave him a glass of water to drink . He patted his head and said ..

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗲𝘅:- I know it was an accident ! Don't worry nothing will happen to you. But we lost our son and someone lost his lover...

This sentence of Alex hit Jimin mind hard .

Alex looked at police inspector and said ...

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅:- We take our complain back...

Alex took the complaint  back and told jungkook is yugyeom dead in an accident. Jungkook was not able to believe that . He was crying like mad ...

They were in yugyeom's funeral. Alex went and sat near jungkook .

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 :- Yugyeom want you to be always happy ...

He went from their . Jungkook just looking at the grave. He than started looking at sky . A shooting star appeared. Yugyeom like sky and wanted to become astrologer. He look at the sky and smiled.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 :- " Yugyeom say move on we are not destined to be together" 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗱 " Please come back why you left me ? Why ??

He started to crying again ...

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ....

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ....